Wednesday, December 31, 2003

My Lovely Dancer

And so we danced, my special Dancer and I. It was more like a 5 hour dance. We spent that much time continuosly together. And even when we were sitting and talking we were dancing. And we were watching people and other dancers. (Lot's of beautiful college girls in the club last night). And tipping other Dancers together (Hot!). And passing each other and touching and hugging by the bar. And seeing each other across the club. And talking more.

And our dance time was very special. 1/2 hour. Riding on my lap. Looking in each others eyes. Nuzzling her neck. Teasing her hair. My fingertips feeling her back, her sides, her thighs, stroking across her belly, stroking the nape of her neck. Cradling her backside as we rocked together. Murmurring into her. Close embrace. The almost-makeout as intense as it can be. Connecting.

And watching her talk at the table. Her passion for life and her excitement. Her lovely face. Her classically beautiful profile. Her delicious new haircut. Telling me of her plans for New Year's Eve with her man. We connected again and she rocks me. Thank you baby.

I wasn't totally faithful. There was playtime with another love, a goddess who's a feast for me in a short time. 2 simple, soul-rocking songs. But it was like dessert to a wonderful 5 course meal. Thank you Dancer. You are glamorous beyond words.

And to the club itself: Thank you for 2003. You were my oasis when I needed one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home