Wednesday, December 24, 2003

The Girl-on-Girl Show

A good night in the VIP, then back out to the main area. Watching some stage shows, thinking about leaving and the long drive home. Then the DJ stops me cold. He announces a "girl-on-girl" show at the main stage. And I find myself a seat at the stage.

And 2 of the sexiest, hottest, youngest Dancers came out on stage and danced with each other. I guess you could call it dancing. Or groping, fondling, caressing, petting, etc.

Dancer N was a very hot brunette with a young tight body and ringlettes in her hair. Dancer P was a power blonde with long beautiful hair and an attitude. It was a tightly choreographed routine for the first couple of songs. P was the dominant one and she started by moving up behind N and reaching around to rub her breasts and pinch her nipples. And then they were down on the stage and N was behind P licking her panty covered crotch oh so slowly. Soon the were both nude with a towel laid out on the stage. And a towel means lotion and out it came. And P got down on all fours with N behind her doggy-style, dripping the lotion on her and rubbing it lovingly into her ass and up her back. Wow. And then they were flipped with N on her back and P moving on top of her, N's legs in the air, and P sucking on her nipples as she moved up to kiss her. And then a 69 with some active and tasty licking going on. And as guys (and a couple of girls) at the rail threw dollars onto the stage it kept going. 3 songs, and then 4. And it was over. Beautiful, ladies, really beautiful. All for my pleasure. My visual, vouyeristic pleasure. Thank you ladies.

*More information than you wanted to know: I woke up Saturday morning with my usual morning wood, only something was different. As I explored I detected it was horribly swollen, about twice the normal girth! Panic was my first reaction. Oh no, had we squished it with a 1/2 hour lapdance? Ruptured it? Was it broken? How would I explain it to the emergency room nurse? Eventually the bigger head cooled down and I realized what it was - Hives. I get them about once a week. Usually just a swollen finger segment, or thumb tip, or toe. But never my johnson! I took the usual remedy - a Claritin tablet. It took a day, but normal size resumed. (Too bad I didn't take advantage of that "twice the girth"! Now if I can only figure out how to do that on demand.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home