Thursday, December 04, 2003

Goth Girls

So I'm in a club I like and I have time to play. I'm not in a hurry. I'm looking for some favorite dancers, but I'm not in a hurry. I sit at my table and enjoy the show. I make regular trips to the tiprail to express my appreciation of their considerable talents.

Dancer's stop by: "Would you like a dance?" But I resist.

Then I notice it: two of the dancers seem to keep getting together as they criss-cross the room. They stop each other, whisper to each other, fondle each other, and did I see a kiss in passing? Wow. Am I the only one who picks up on this? These girls are clearly more than just friends and co-workers. So I watch them for a couple of hours. And every touch and squeeze confirms it.

They're "goth girls". Both in exquisite lingerie. Both with jet black hair. Both in dark and moody makeup. Both with elaborate tattoos and excessive body piercings. Very exotic. One tall and willowy, one petite.

So we dance. First one, then the other, then both together. Very romantic, these two. Very slow and sensous. Very graceful gliding across my lap. And very, very into each other. Very sexy.

And to cap off my night, a shower show. Someone else paid for it, all the VIP'ers got to watch it. I will never forget the sight of these two beautiful goth girls, nude in a shower, soaping each other up, with the dominant petite cutie spanking the willowy submissive lovely. Wow!

Thank you ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home