Thursday, December 04, 2003

Don't Try This at Home - or at your home club!

I was thinking about the my tributes to Dancers so far, and the mentions I've made about touching them. Some of you readers who are or have been strip club patrons may not be able to relate to this and are wondering what I'm talking about.

A lot of clubs have "no touch" rules. Put your hands at your side and they'll dance for you, or on you. Touch them and the dance is over. Touch them enough and you'll be ejected.

Probably, you're experience is more typical. You go out to your "home club" with your buds for a Friday night of drinking and ogling strippers. Lots of beer, a few lapdances. No touching. So you've never "touched" a dancer during a lapdance. Maybe a bachelor party where the soon-to-be groom is pulled up on stage for special attention from the ladies. But no touching.

So why do my club descriptions seem to be different?

First, I'm a club veteran. Rookies should stand aside! (just kidding). As my header states I've been going to clubs a long time. I have discriminating tastes, I know what I want, and I know where to find it. (And what I want is to touch the soft, soft skin of these beautiful young ladies and to memorize them with my fingertips!)

It's kind of like when I was traveling a lot on business. I knew all the tricks of airline, rental car, and hotel travel. I got into a bad habit of viewing casual travelers as sheep that were in the way of my smooth trip. If you've ever spent every Friday night in Atlanta airport waiting for the red-eye flight back home to your family you'd understand. I'm not as negative in a club, but the bachelor's parties and casual club goers are just background noise to me.

Second, I'm a loner. I never go to clubs in a group. I go alone, always. I have a good time alone, always. I'm not there to be with my buds. And I work with guys all day and I don't feel a need to drag them into the club with me. I'm there to see and enjoy beautiful and sexy Dancers, period. The only exception so far was unique. (Allow me to digress: I managed some field service technicians and I had one out working for a week several states away. He left me a voicemail message at 3am Wednesday morning sound depressed that he couldn't finish the job and resigning from the company. I listened to the message, hopped on a jet, flew to his city, drove to his hotel, put him in my rental car, and found a strip club. After a few hours of dinner and lapdances for both of us his mood improved. I stayed with him thru Friday and we finished the job. He stayed working for me. That's the only time I had company in a club.)

Third, some of the clubs I visit allow touching in "touch areas" like a VIP room. The rules allow touching Dancer everywhere except private areas. No breasts, no kitty.

Now personally I enjoy both: touch and regular. I can have a great dance with my hands at my side. But touching is incredible. And I am quite a caresser. The first couple of times I did it I was a little shy and the girls grabbed my hands and slapped them on their butts. I'm not shy anymore.

The girls tell me that some customers are complete creeps in the touch area and get way out of bounds. They also tell me that I'm a complete gentleman and that they love dancing for me because they trust me completely and don't have to fight me off.

And last, I want you to know that 1/2 hour or more with one sexy dancer in a private "touch area" is as sexy an experience as you can have within the rules, and that's extremely sexy! With a beautiful girl who trusts me, in a private area, for 30 minutes or more of continuous lapdance, it can get pretty deep into the Headspace for both of us and it's awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home