Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Friday Night Comfort

Friday night comfort

So I had a nice time in the club last weekend. I showed up after midnight on Friday night for a little holiday cheer with my favorite fake friends. The club was hopping. All the tables full. My Girl-dar picking up a lot of cute civilian girls in the place. Lots of the hottest Dancers on the schedule tonight. I settle in at an out-of the-way back table, get a beer to relax with, and start looking over the room.

I've got a decision to make: dancetime with someone hot and new or someone hot and comfortable? They're both there. And I only have so much budgeted to spend tonight. I choose hot and comfortable, so I settle in for some focused time with Dancer. She's glad I dropped in tonight and she sits with me for a while. I love talking with her. And of course I love the private extended lapdance time with her. 1/2 hour lapdance, very snuggly. And you know what: this time it was more comfortable than hot. We were almost literally dancing together, especially when Outkast's "hey ya" and "I love the way you move" came on back to back. But it was nice. Thank you, baby.

(Originally posted by DanceFan at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home