Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Flick

Dancer was extremely gifted on stage. I enjoyed our private dances, too. But her time to shine was on stage.

Dancer was an incredibly gorgeous blonde. Beautiful, well dressed, awesomely proportioned. Boots and jewlry, and piercings, and tattoos. And long, long, long, silky blonde hair. Staggering, really. And all mine for $1 for a brief moment at the tip rail.

Dancer loved the stage, loved the stripper pole. She was totally into the music. Into the dance. She had a routine and it worked. She would dance a little to start out. Then she would step down off the stage and make her way around the rail for her tips. Then it was back up on stage and off into her world for the rest of her set. She loved the pole. She would grip it, caress it, bump into it with the beat. Then she would climb it, all the way to the top, and sensously sliiiiiiiiiide back down it - her hair splayed out, her back arched, her ankles keeping her grounded to the pole. Beautiful! And I would be inches away.

And my favorite move: she would crouch right in front of me, back against the pole, legs together, looking me in the eye. Then she would bring her knees apart, presenting her beautiful, shaved, pierced pussy to me. Then she would oh so slowly draw her finger lovingly through her slit alllllllll the way up to her pierced hood. Then she would move her hand toward me as she brought her middle finger together with her thumb. And then she would flick the moisture that she had just captured out at me. Wow! Sexy! And I was hooked.

And then we danced. And Dancer was so very beautiful and smelled so nice and felt so good. And it was hot!

I saw Dancer only one more time. I was in my neighborhood video store when she walked in. I didn't recognize her at first, in the daylight, fully dressed, her hair put up, with her man and her daughter. But she walked by me, and I smelled her. And I saw a piercing in her nose and I thought: "I know that piercing!" And I smiled and moved aside. It was interesting seeing a glimpse of her life outside the club, but I wasn't going to intrude. I watched her for a moment as I quietly made my rental and left her to her life.

Thank you Dancer, for our time together in the dark. And I hope you have a good life in the light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home