Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Ink

Dancer catches my eye even before I know about the ink. She's strikingly beautiful with bleach blonde hair and a lovely white dress. She's reminds me of a younger smaller (but not much!) Dolly Parton. I'm thinking a dance is definitely in the cards tonight. I have to meet her.

Then the whispering starts from the other dancers: "Can you believe they let her dance here with all those tattoos?" Now I'm interested. I love tattoos.

So her stage show begins and the white dress comes off. Wow! Head to toe canvas, she is. Very little color. All black and white. What will her skin feel like? Will the ink rub off on me?

Dancer is working the room. No socializing with the other girls, they clearly don't like her. But she's immune, self assured, and she works the men in the room. And finally, my table. Some small talk. Dancer certainly has a life outside our little fantasy world. But dancing is part of her too. She's built for it. And I'm guessing that she's a total professional.

"Would you like a dance?" Oh yes, I believe I would. We move to the couches, Dancer and I, to await the next song. Dancer is very sensous while we wait. She curls up on my lap and leans in to me. I love her weight on me! She's very touchy, running her long nails constantly across my chest. I'm liking it and we haven't even started. And then the dance. Wow. Very sensuous! Dancer leans in to me and blows soft hot breath into my ear as she settles into a straddle on my lap. I'm stirring already. She cradles me into her breasts and they are literally the softest breasts I've ever felt. Indescribable. And as she pulls back from me I struggle in the soft light to take in all of the patterns inscribed in her skin. Very pale skin, very blonde hair, very dark ink. Totally worth it for me, regardless of what the other dancers think.

And Dancer and I dance the extended private dance. 1/2 hour of private passion. Grinding, breathing, caressing, cheek nuzzling, pleasure. 1/2 hour erection put to as good of use as we can in this place. Totally into the headspace every minute.

Until time's up. Then she turns off like a light switch. And she's back to working the room. Totally professional.

But worth it. Thank you, exotic Dancer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home