Tuesday, December 16, 2003

At the Tip-Rail

The tip-rail. The mainstage. Whatever you call it, every club has a version of it. And it's one of the most amazing places in the universe. Personal attention from a gorgeous girl in some state of semi-dress, and all for $1.

It's one of the common experiences for me at clubs around the country, and yet it's different at every one. The basic idea's the same: Dancers come out for 2 song sets, the first a slow tantalizing strip, the 2nd some amount of nudity (topless, full nude, etc). And they work their way around the assembled drooling guys for personal attention each.

I've seen the actual tipping done in several ways: a discreet tuck of the bill into a thong strap, a not so discreet plunge right down the front of a G-string with knuckles dragging some whiskers, bills in the teeth with the fake kiss removal, and boobs in your face to remove the bill from your mouth. My personal favorite is when a Dancer tucks the bill in my collar and breaths warm sexy breath past my ear and down my neck to retrieve it! Hello!

The tip-rail at the main stage is, of course, the main intended purpose of the club and at the same time a marketing tool for the dancers. If they catch your interest there maybe you'll get the more lucrative private dances from them. I'm sure it works. It works for me.

As a club veteran I'm at the point where I'm not tipping to get groped or even see the skin up close (although that's still sexy). As one of my email corresponders said recently, you get to the point "where you've seen all the parts". And I have. Seen them all. Many times. And enjoyed them. Many times. Many $1 bills discreetly folded. Now, I'm usually tipping to really express my appreciation to these girls I've come to know. That's what tipping is all about anyway, expressing appreciation for really good work. And these amazing girls are really good at what they do.

What's interesting to me as an observer in the club is the culture of the tiprail. You want to see base male behavior - you'll see it there. And, after the alcohol flows for a while, base female behavior too. Although girls don't rush to the rail with the gusto that guys do. It takes girls a while to work up their courage to go up and get breasts in their face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home