Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Her "Regular"

I'll recap my 2003 strip club going year with a revelation that's surprising to me:

It appears that I'm on the verge of morphing into a role I've never played in the strip club - the regular.

What's a regular. As far as I can tell it's a customer who comes into the club and spends a majority of his time, and of course money, on one dancer. And over time they build a club relationship. It becomes much more than the random drive-by lapdance. It's fake, of course, and probably sad and desperate (Hi Annie!), but it's special.

I've never even been close to being a regular. Until this year I've never even been in the same club often enough to even try. And I didn't spend enough money in any one club to attract a dancer. I've been an anonymous lurker. A passer-by. A traveller in the night. Pick a club, pick a new dancer or 2 or 3 or 4 and enjoy the night.

But this was quite an unusual year.

I was in one club most of the year. A new club to me. A spectacular upscale club with a roster of truly beautiful ladies. Not plastic amazon women with platinum blonde hair and 50DD mounds of silicon. Real women. Sexy women. Mostly college girls or local girls in a college town. I could easily name 20 goregeous young ladies off of the top of my head that I had unforgettable couch dance experiences with. Pulse pounding, cheek nuzzling, erection inducing, skin stroking, highly pleasurable dance time with. And I also spent time talking with several of these ladies and discovered that they are educated, witty, interesting young women with normal lives. Fascinating.

And, of course, I spent a significant amount of money this year in the club. Enough to buy a new Hyundai or KIA or a nice used Camaro or Grand Prix. Wow. Hard to realize when you're spending it in increments of $20 or $30 a song. Had I spent all of that on one dancer I would definitely be a regular. But I spread it around and had fun doing it.

So what do I mean when I say I'm becoming a regular. I've become captivated, at least for a while, with one Dancer in particular. The last 5 times I've been in the club I've spent the majority of my time (many hours) and money (many twenties) with her. We've played in extended lapdances, 1/2 hour at a stretch in private "touch-allowed" areas of the club and even more privately in the club limo. And we've talked for hours at a back table. Connecting with each other as the rest of the club faded into the background noise. That's probably the mark of the regular: when Dancer will sit with you instead of working the room.

And my real clue that I'm a regular. Last night she told me her real name. Wow. And she told me a story that indicated to me that she knows my real name. Oh wow. It's like playing with fire. And one more clue. As I was talking with her at 3 am I realized that she knows more about the real me than most people I've known for 10 years. Scary, but exciting.posted by DanceFan at 12/31/2003 08:42:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home