Thursday, November 27, 2003

The Derriere Drag

Dancer is a beauty and a STRIPPER. She's experienced and she's good at it. She looks the part - long flowing hair, tanned skin, elaborate costumes, tight body. She's a true professional and when it's her time on the main stage she's "on". She lights up and she's focused and she makes everyone at the tiprail feel special.

Dancer has 2 special skills when we're together:

First, she likes to slowly drag her butt across my face.

We get there in stages. She'll confirm to herself that I'm a gentleman and I respect her boundaries and I'm not a groper. She'll cradle me into her breasts for an eternity, and then draw back leaving a nipple right on my lips. Will I kiss it, lick it, suck it, nip at it? I resist. Will I break the rules on touching private parts? No, I'm a gentleman. Then she gets close, her lips micro-inches from my lips. Will I kiss her? I resist, though I would willingly kiss her for hours.

After we've gotten comfortable with each other- she gets physical. The straddle gets closer, the almost make-out gets realer, the contact longer. And then she does it.

She stands facing away from me feet at my side. So many dancers do this position that ther must be a training class that teaches it. Most will pass their bottom by my face inches away. They pause, bend at the waist and show me their pussy while they look at me (peek-a-boo!) upside down between their legs. Some will linger and draw their finger slowly through their lips and play teasingly with their clit for my benefit. A few will briefly graze my cheek or my nose intentionally or not.

But Dancer, Ahhhhh Dancer. Dancer will dragggggggg her delightful derriere across my face. And it's the absolute softest skin I've ever felt against my skin ever! Amazing. I want the moment to last forever. I'm lost in it. She'll drag it slowllllllly across to one side .... and then slowlllllly back. No doubt about the contact. It's all contact. And it's marshmallowy soft, cottony soft. Delicious. No hardbody-20 year old-bounce a quater off it, ass here. But different: soft and delightful. And then she stops right in the middle and she presses herself back against me full on with her vulva right up against me. Her nether lips pressed firmly against my lips. A boundary crossed. Tempted again. Will I reach out with my tongue and lick the full length of her slit? Will I taste the essence of her? Were I her lover I would take pleasure for hours in that task. But I'm not, and I resist. Does she want me to? I don't think so. I think she trusts that I will not and she can be a little freer with me than with others. It's how she expresses herself.

And Dancer's not finished. She turns, still standing, and faces me. She again does a routine that's common to others: pulling me to her and grazing my cheek down her thigh until my nose is a breath away from her pussy. Common, and always enjoyed. But Dancer, Ahhhh Dancer. She crosses the boundary again and there's contact on her terms. She pulls me into her and parks her clit right on my ski nose! And rests there with slow movements just for her. And her eyes close and she drifts for a moment. Small movements as she works herself momentarily against me. And then she moves, back to the straddle and finish.

Her second skill? She's absolutely one of the best at the Headspace. I absolutely, totally, convincingly believe that she's "present" with me before, during, and after the dance. And that, while I'm a customer and this is a transaction, we're both there together and this is mutual. I love that.

Dancer, I miss you. thank you, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home