Saturday, November 22, 2003

And the Moment Passed....

There were 5 sexy dancers that night, somewhere in time, sharing playtime with me...

The 1 who I look for: who knows me so well.

And 2 who were brief moments of comfort and arousal. 2 songs, 6 minutes, of pleasure with each of these beautiful young dancers. They know me and we click easily into our groove.

And the moment passes.

And the 1 who I lust for: And we pass each other all night in our comings and our goings with a furitive "let's dance later (me)" and "don't stand me up! (her)". And we hug each time we meet. But I'm deliciously sidetracked all night. And finally it's the end of the evening and we connect. And it's sensational. Dancer is feisty tonight and she's all hands all over me. She smiles at me and says "I like to kiss" and I long to kiss her as we almost make-out. And though I know there will be longer, better times together...

the moment passes.

And the 1 who I long for: who so deliciously sidetracked me. Although sidetracked is not the right word because she is the destination in herself.

We click, her and I, so suddenly and so completely.

She smiles sweetly as she sees me at the tiprail. There's a whispered promise to find me after she dances. She seeks me out and we talk at the table. We sit closely together and we talk. And we connect on an intellectual level - in a strip club, surrounded by strangers and naked people. It's crazy, but it's true.

And we dance. And Dancer and I are completely in our own little world. And she trusts me to caress her without crossing boundaries. And caress her I do - with the back of my fingers across her cheek, and the slightest playfulness with the ends of her hair, and my cheek nuzzled into her neck. We're totally, mutually, completely into the Headspace. And it's blissful. And erotic and we connect physically and almost spiritually in our playtime.

Most suprisingly, we linger on our overstuffed private playspace. She curls into me and we entwine and breathe into each other and soak each other in. And neither wants to part. I'm so alive! We connect in a way I can't even adequately describe.

And again we talk. We draw our chairs closely together and we stare into each other's being as we talk. She's excited and animated. " I feel like I've known you my whole life" she says. "You're so respectful and I know you would be a passionate and generous lover".

And the moment passes...

Tribute: to my Dancer who so deliciously sidetracked me that night .... Here's what I wish I would have said to you:

We have a connection together, you and I. "We were intimate" as you rightly said. When we lingered together in the glow every molecule in my body wanted to make love with you. And it would be magical if we did.

You're right. I am a passionate and generous lover. I've learned over the years how to be patient and giving and to take pleasure in pleasing. And the secret is to know that there will eventually and inexorably be my time - and when you're pleased, I would take my pleasure from you. And when I did it would be powerful and urgent and penetrating.

And I know you already. Not completely. But enough for it to be soul-rocking. And I know how to connect with you. And we know we can build it slowly and teasingly and temptingly. And I know your body. I know that you trust me. I know how you like to be touched. I know from watching you where the most sensitive part of your breast is and how you escape into yourself when you stroke there. And so on.

But the moment passed...

Dancer - if you're reading this: know that, from the time we were together on, I imagine us together and how it would be. It would be magical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home