Saturday, July 23, 2005

Speaking a Fantasy Aloud

Since I seem to be on a threesome theme here in the last couple of posts, let me comment again on the male fantasy of a guy-girl-girl threesome.

I realized the other night, when a beautiful young stripper asked me what my 3 favorite fantasies are, that a sexual fantasy is a very personal thing. Some fantasies are so personal that I don't think you could ever voice them out loud, even to your longtime partner. I think. But, since a threesome fantasy is pretty common, let's talk about that.

Said simply, my fantasy is not strictly a threesome. It's two on one. I want to share a girl with a girl. In the sense of the stories often told on "Naked Loft Party" (see my sidebar link) where Lex and his girl Les share a variety of girls between them.

In other words, the fantasy is not for two girls to please me. For both to be focused on me. Although I wouldn't turn that down, that's not how I see it.

My fantasy is for female Partner, who is sexually into me as well, who wants to make love to a Girl and to do that with me. Ideally, Girl would be a stripper that we met at a club and took home with us.

Partner and I would be focused on Girl. Finding her. Seducing her. Taking her. Together.

Partner and I would undress Girl together. Kiss and fondle her together. Please her together. And take our pleasure from her together.

In all of the positions you could imagine.

Giving oral. Receiving oral. Me at one end of Girl, Partner at the other, continuously, with lots of eye contact between me and Partner. Me behind Girl, cupping her tits and holding them for Partner to suck on.

My fingers in Girl - Girl's tongue on Partner. Me fucking Girl while Partner rubs her clit.

Eventually, a strap-on for Partner and we take her between us.

Girl sucking on me while partner fucks her on all fours.

Double penetration, with Partner on her back and Girl on top riding the strap-on. Me behind taking Girl in the ass while I lean over Girl and kiss Partner.

Partner and I, taking Girl together.

That's what I call a threesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home