Monday, July 18, 2005

Passion and Ink

I should have kept on driving. It was a long day, stretching into a long night, and fatigue was setting in. The club was on the way home and I rationalized a stop for a break, even if it would eventually be just going through the motions.

Pretty girls on shift. Young girls. New girls even. But in my fatigue, I opted for the simplicity of dancers that I knew.

First, Passion. Beautiful as always. More upbeat than she had been of late. A hug to start, one of her full body passionate hugs. It almost woke me up. Some talk at the table to catch up. And dances, three to finish her night. Sexy. Comfortable. Nice. And she was out.

I had enough energy, and dollars, for a couple of more dances - but with who? Honestly, I didn't have it in me to meet someone new. A regular dancer, but who?

And then I saw her at the bar. And I made my choice. Ink.

It had been at least a year since I had seen her. I wrote about her then - here.

She's very recognizable, with her platinum blonde hair and full body tattoos. A work of art, really. Striking.

She hadn't changed. Still aloof. Sitting at the bar instead of working the room. Me would come to her. Or, as with me, she would make arrangements for a dance during her stage set.

No table talk. All business. "Are you ready for a dance?", she asked. I may be asleep, but yes I am.

And we danced. Dancer turns on like a switch when the music starts. Full body contact. Comfortable with her body, unafraid of mine. A routine, sensous and engaged. No response from me, physically. I'm just too tired. But I was interested visually and I did enjoy her touch. Especially when she lifted my shirt and then raked me from back to front around my midsection with her long, long fingernails. Wow. That was different. Two songs, very sensous, very nice. And then off like a switch.

Some money gone. Some time spent. Still not rested.

I got the $2 pizza, watched some awesome new girls' first dances. So young. So thin. So blonde.

And then I climbed back in my car and finished my trip on autopilot.

Passion and Ink, my break from the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home