Sunday, July 10, 2005

Summer Girls and Endless Thrilling Rides

I skipped clubbing this week and took my kids to a summer fair instead. I spent about the same amount of money and had more fun - as much as you can have without getting a lapdance anyway. I'm kidding of course. It's an awesome time.

But it does make for a long night for your basic voyeuristic guy:

Watch the kids on the carousel.

Watch some girls in tight shorts.

Watch them on the scrambler.

Watch some girls in sun dresses.

Watch them on the roller coaster.

Watch some pretty wives stroll by with their guy and their kids.

Watch them on bumper cars.

Watch some girls with low cut jeans and sexy swishing hips.

On and on and on for hours.

Until my feet hurt, my eyes were sore, and my wallet was empty.

A good night out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home