Saturday, July 23, 2005

4 1/2 Hour Threesome

Me, and two sexy girls. Gorgeous girls. Kissable girls. Named:

R*chel McAd*ms (Wedding Crashers)

Sc*arlett Joh*nsen (The Island)

The fam was off doing things, so I took myself out for a Friday night double feature at the local multi-screen. Plush seats. Stadium seating. Popcorn refills. And a book to read between shows.

Wedding Crashers was better than I expected. Very funny. The Island was ok, worth seeing but not great.

The two girls made the outing worth the effort.

Rachel - a fun girl, pure and simple. A great smile. Very kissable. Great hips.

Scarlett - the most kissable lips on the silver screen, bar none. Every moment that she was on screen, with that tossled blonde hair and lost look, I just wanted to kiss those lips.

Oh, and there were some guys and other people in the movie or something.

Rachel and Scarlett and me, my 4 1/2 hour threesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home