Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A Beautiful Companion

After many nights in my life of sitting alone in strip clubs , albeit enjoying myself, and watching couples together in a club I must admit that I have wondered something:

What would it be like to share a night in a club with a pretty girl who wanted to be there? A woman who would enjoy being there to be with the dancers as I did? What would that be like?

So, I took a stab at answering that question. And now I know, at least partially.

How do I know?

I took a risk. On a whim, I posted a message on an internet meet-up site. I was looking, I said, for a "cute girl companion for a night a strip club. Tipping at the stage. A private dance or two for each of us. That's all."

I had no takers that night. But, to my pleasant suprise, I got an email two days later offering to accompany me to a club the next time I was in town, for a night at a club looking at pretty girls. Wow.

A few email exchanges later, including a discussion of how to meet up somewhere first outside of the club, and the night came. I arrived in town early, did some shopping for necessities, and showered and dressed for the evening. Soon enough, I found myself waiting, slightly nervously, inside a restaurant for my companion. Scanning the entrants for the clothes that she had indicated that she would be wearing - khaki pants and a short sleeved black shirt.

A thousand thoughts as I waited.. Was it safe to do this? Would I have any idea how to behave, how to meet a perfect stranger in a situation like this? Would I be even remotely interesting company for her? And, as you would expect, how would the night end?

As she walked through the door - this unexpectedly beautiful girl - the questions vanished and I relaxed. The night would be whatever the night would be. I would just enjoy her company for the evening. My new companion.

I would say she was pretty, but beautiful is more apt - a description of her that I would hear from several dancers throughout the evening. She was much younger than me, but mature in her youth and graceful. She was elegant in hairstyle and dress. Confident in her stride. Beautiful.

By way of introduction, we had a simple meal together. The meal passed by easily enough, but it wasn't about the meal. It was about meeting. About holding a conversation. About establishing a comfort level. I picked at my food and I talked too much about myself and I probably did all of those wrong things. But by the end of the meal I was comfortable with her and with the odd realization that this was not a date, but a shared experience in the age of the internet. My beautiful new friend was my companion for the evening in the club.

Off we went to a predetermined nearby club, traveling separately and arriving together. We found a table and settled in to check out the vibe of the early evening crowd. Slow and hushed.

She was unhurried, my new friend. Content to look openly at the gorgeous semi-naked dancers around us. She had been to clubs before, she told me, and it had taken her time to realize that it was okay for her to look. Now, she was there to look. This beautiful girl enjoyed the look of other beautiful girls. What's not to like about that?

We shared the evening, she and I.

At our table. Observing the club. People watching. Learning about each other - about music and books and travel. Talking about trivia. Reliving the 70's and the 80's throught the music in the club. Discussing and admiring the dancers onstage together - this one's long hair, that one's breasts. Discussing the dynamics of a couple in the club, and how dancers were reacting to us.

I was asking too many questions and talking too much about strip clubs and too much about myself. But also trying to draw her out.

"Have you met people before online", I asked.

"I have", she said. "You can never quite tell what the chemistry will be like when you meet. Sometimes you just irritate each other."

Not this time. Not for me anyway. She was quiet and reserved, with flashes and moments of spark. Interesting. Beautiful. Certainly not irritating.

At the couches. Sharing a dancer in separate private dances. Sensous dances in the VIP with a sexy red dress and long black hair. First me. Then my companion. Hot, for me at least, with my arousal obvious to Dancer. "Your wife is very beautiful and she's so trusting to let you come back her by yourself", said dancer. "She's a friend", I said. "We're just enjoying a night together in the club." Dancer was very intrigued.

At the tiprail. Moving from stage to stage, getting boobs in our faces for a dollar apiece. My new friend, my beautiful companion, really enjoying this part. Relishing the contact. The sexual touch of feminine skin. The scent of a dancer. She was a sight to behold. She didn't whoop it up or grab at the dancers. She just went inside herself and reveled in the touch of their skin on her face. Very sexy.

And so, I experienced my night in the club in the company of a beautiful girl. And I'm glad I did.

How did it end?

Well, I am a guy. Did I have thoughts of passion? Did I long to lean her up against a wall in the club after a shared private dance and kissing her deeply and passionately? This intelligent and adventerous pretty girl, so near to me? Did I desire making out with her in the parking lot? Did I imagine the possibility of the night ending back in my hotel room? Did I have thoughts of the evening being more? Of intense stranger sex? Of me enjoying her beauty and her youth? Of her experiencing the skilled pleasure that a lover ten years her senior is capable of delivering? I am a man, so of course I did.

Especially the kissing part.

But, I'm also a gentleman that wasn't what I had asked for in my internet post. The evening was enjoyable for what it was. Nothing more. She didn't offer more. I didn't ask for more. I wouldn't even know how.

So, I walked her to her car and said thank you.

Thank you, my new friend - my beautiful companion - for giving me this experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home