Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A Quintet of Beautiful and Sexy Women

As I said in my last post, I know what I'm buying when I enter a strip club. Not a fantasy. Not for me. Instead, a limited reality. I'm not paying for a girlfriend or a companion. I'm there for a limited reality of time and contact. Time to talk and to interact at the tiprail. Contact in the private dance. Simulated intimacy, to be sure. But a real experience nonetheless.

And sometimes what I'm buying is a really wonderful evening in the company of beautiful and sexy women.

Five of them, to be exact, on a memorable night.

More than that, if you count all of the beautiful strippers that entertained me at the tiprail with a dance and an intimate moment of contact for the tip.

But five in the private dance. Five beautiful and sexy women.

Sometimes it's a mistake to enter the club with a "type" in mind. It can be very limiting and you can miss an unexpected pleasurable experience. If you walk in thinking "blonde", then all you'll see is blonde and you'll miss out. Sometimes it's better to just be open to the diversity of women that a big club in a big city can offer.

Women are beautiful to me. Different body types and hair colors and attitudes. I see potential in them all. And on the memorable night, I was privileged to spend time with a diverse group of beautiful and sexy women. Five. Each different. Each beautiful. Each talented. Each a treasure. And each spending quality contact time with me on the red couches in the back in a limited reality.

Foxy - young and black and exotic. Exquisitely sexy. A shiffon miniskirt barely covering a slim and shapely derriere that I got to know in the private dance. Foxy was spirited and alive.

Heather - who looked like a certain movie star, but was quick to correct me that the movie star looked like her. Tall and lithe with long silky blonde tresses. Soft, soft skin. Skillful, natural, persistent moves. Delicious friction.

Mariah - a towering olive skinned beauty with slender hips and a long rich mane of gorgeous brown hair down to her ass. Working the hair on the stage - turned away from me on all fours, teasing a view of her thong, and then flipping that gorgeous hair down to cover her ass - peekaboo style. Skillful. Politely friendly in the private dance. Drawing me close to her and enveloping me in that mass of silky hair. Breathing together in that enclosed space, with her delicious weight on my lap. Unforgettable.

Raven - the beautiful Raven. An artistic soul in a delightful package. An exotic combination of Goth and Burlesque, though she bristled at "Goth". Not goth, but gothic in it's most romantic and elegant sense. Beautiful dark black hair with a tinge of red in the stage lights. Deep black lined eyes. Deep deep red lipstick. Elaborately fitted into a red and black corset with red satin ribbon stitched up the back. Black lace stockings reaching to mid thigh. Finished off with serious black boots to the tops of her calves. Raven had taken care with her outfit. Care to entertain. And care to make a connection with me, both at the stage and in the private dance. Half erotic and passionate. Half laughing and knowing and sharing. The beautiful Raven, a stripper in the old burlesque sense.

Marlena - a college girl pretty brunette. Slim and sexy in a tank top and white cotton panties. Enticing. Convincing. Sexy as hell. One of a kind. Wow.

All of them dancing with me. A little stripping. A little grinding. A little delicious friction. A little naughtiness. A lot of cheek nuzzling. Memorable.

And that was my wonderful evening in the club with the Quintet of Beautiful and Sexy Women.

Thank you, ladies. You're the best. And thank you Raven, for the connection.

I'll be back, I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home