Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Three in a Booth

Two ladies. One black, one blonde. One young, one younger. One slow, one frenetic. Two beautiful strippers. And me. Nice.

I was only scouting a club, not planning to stay. I was looking at this club with a mind to visit again later and at length with a companion. But the club slowly drew me in.

It was quiet, at first, when I got there. One stage out of two open, with a lonely dancer circling by the empty tiprail. Almost as many waitresses as customers. The staff dressed in a tropical theme. An early evening vibe in the club. I'll just have a seat for a while and check it out.

To stay out of the way, in scouting mode, I chose a booth along the edge of the club instead of a table in the middle. Maybe a dancer would join me on the couch, I hoped. And soon enough, from out of nowhere, one did.

Dancer came around the DJ booth and I just had a brief glance before she slid in. Tall. Blonde. Stacked with long sexy legs. Dressed in red. Pretty. A Cameron Diaz look to her. She slid into the booth and snuggled up against me. She felt good, very good, snuggled into me. I could like this. We chatted for a while as I bought her a drink. Dancer was older than the others, as she told it, but that's alright. They don't all have to be hardbody 18 year olds. I actually prefer an older dancer. She's comfortable with the transaction, the interplay of two strangers meeting in this situation. She doesn't necessarily have to talk the small talk. It's okay to just sit and be with each other. I like that. Minimal talk about my job. Again, I like that. Just small talk about clubs.

After a drink, we dance. A private dance in public - on couches off to the side. As we wait, I ask the question: what are the rules? Suprising me, she answers "you can touch anywhere but the crotch. Boobs, butt, sides, anywhere." Really?

So, we dance. One song - very erotic. Instant headspace. Dancer's routine is to stay on my lap, straddling me, and grind while I touch. Softly, the fingertip routine. Loving her skin with my fingers. Along her back, her sides, her legs, her hips. Cradling her derriere. Beautiful. Sexy. Unbelievable. A second song - erotic still with my appreciation obvious. No talk between us, just contact. her lips nuzzled into my neck. My hands exploring. Unbelievably nice.

Back to my booth I go, soon to meet my next dancer. A vision in red. Very, very young. Black and beautiful and sexy, reminding me of Kelly Rowland from Destiny's Child. She was animated and talkative and I was glad she was sitting with me. A drink, again, and we were off to the private dance - her first of the evening. Dancer was energetic as she writhed on and around my lap. Playful, undressing me and grabbing my hands and placing them on her perfect small tits. Wow. One dance and I had to stop before I emptied my wallet.

Back to my booth I go, and to my delight both girls rejoined me. A threesome in my booth. My arms along the back of the couch around each's shoulders. Blonde with her leg thrown over mine and snuggled into me. Black with her hand on my thigh, an exciting touch. Tantalizing talk - "What are your top 3 fantasies", she asked me. "You don't know me well enough to ask me that", I replied. Hmmmm, let me think. This threesome in the booth is coming close to one of them.

My blonde dancer had to exit to go on stage. My sexy black dancer and I knocked off two more private dances. Frisky and frenetic and creative. Dancer took my hand and spanked herself with it. Yeow! That may be one of my fantasies, after all. Try it out, she offered. And I did, loudly spanking one of her small tasty cheeks. Smack! "Again", she offered. Smack! I could enjoy this. "Now you have to think of two more", she said laughing. And she was off to freshen up.

Back to my booth. I've passed the point of just scouting. I'm in. I'm deep in. And the touch rules of the private dance are drawing me in deeper. And I'm not done yet. Blonde Dancer appears at the booth again and we're off to the private dance again. Now, I like the fun of the frantic bump and tickle of my sexy black Dancer - but I love the slow sensual dance of my blonde Dancer. And I want more.

She asks for a back massage as we wait on the couch for a song to start. I close my eyes and set my fingers to work. Softly, on her neck and down her back. Very enjoyable. "You're good at that", she says as the song interrupts. "It's all in the fingertips", I reply. And that's true of the touch-allowed lapdance as well. It's all in the fingertips. And my fingertips get busy. It's good. Very good. Dancer settles in on my lap, staddling me facing me, and stays there. I'm hard, and she finds me and connects to me, and stays there. Rocking against me. My fingertips loving her skin. Purring into her neck.

I have to have more.

And after a brief break, we head to the 1/2 hour VIP.

Wow. The perfect 1/2 hour lapdance. A beautiful, mature, confident woman naked on my lap for 1/2 hour. Connected. The simulated making-out at it's best. Dancer is tuned to my needs, totally. She rides my lap, staying close to me, leaning into me. Breathing hotly into my ear. Nuzzling into my neck. The almost-kiss in slow motion. Looking into my eyes as she rides me. My fingertips caressing her lovely body. One hand holding the back of her head gently - he cheek nuzzling my cheek - my other hand cupping her breast. Loving her breasts with my hands - cupping them, tracing them gently with my fingertips, slowly rolling her nipples between my fingertips. It looks like, and feels like, we are completely making out. I know it's an act for her, but it's real - within bounds - to me. I'm not kissing her, for example, but almost and I'm sharing her space and nuzzling into her. And it's very, very nice.

Time's up and the dance is over. I've spent enough money to have gotten laid. Twice. So much for scouting. And now it's time to go.

But I'll remember my time in the booth with a Dancer snuggled into each side. My Dancer threesome. And our times in private, separately.

With two girls. Two beautiful, sexy strippers. Thank you ladies.

As a sidenote, I'll mention a tip about the lap grinding. I may have said this before on this blog, but here it is again. The male member is not made for 1/2 of dry humping through clothes. In and out, lubricated, yes. Grinding on top of, no. I always feel like I've sprained my Johnson when I do that. Ouch. Lighter and slower would be better. I don't actually need the grinding, seeing as how I'm not going to get off. I need the headspace and the cheek nuzzling and the almost-makeout. But who's complaining

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home