Thursday, June 23, 2005

Chances Are....

...that any night I'm on the road on business, I may find myself in the company of beautiful semi-naked women. In this case, four very beautiful and very different semi-naked young girls.

I made it to a club earlier in the evening than usual for me. Early enough that the club had just opened for the night. I found 4 dancers and 3 customers when I walked in. Good odds for getting a dance from the girl of my choice. It would be harder later when the club filled up, so now was the time.

I spent the first hour or so watching the stage shows of the four girls and I quickly decided that I wanted at least one dance from each of them.

Foxy took the stage first. Beautiful, black, and dancing with herself. For herself. Foxy was entranced with her image in the mirrors opposite the stage. She danced seemingly unaware of the men admiring her from the tables. She turned this way and that, preening for the mirrors. Her aloofness, her attitude, was strangely appealing.

Casey chose that time to sit with me, but not for long. In the space of a minute we were off for a dance. Casey was a beautiful hardbody blonde. Very pretty. And very energetic in the dance with a particularly nice rhythm of kneeling between my knees and slowly grinding her breasts in slow circles on my lap. Very effective.

Casey rejoined me at my table as we watched Danielle take the stage. Casey was preoccupied, so there wasn't much chat at the table. It was her first night in the club as it turned out and she was nervous. I don't see obvious nervousness from dancers often, and it was kind of cute. I tried to help her out by sending her to the stage to tip Danielle for me. "I can do that?" she asked. "Yes, dear. You can do that", I assured her. "I just sit down and she'll come to me?", she asked as she moved forward. Yes. Oh, yes. Very erotic, those two. And Casey moved on to get ready to go onstage.

Danielle on stage was a real treat. I use the word dancer a lot when I'm talking about strippers on stage when the word stripper is more appropriate and descriptive. Not in Danielle's case. From the moment she finished washing down the brass pole she was dancing. Not in the frenetic phony sense of Hollywood's take on strippers. Not in the "passing time until someone tips me" way of most strippers on stage. But really dancing. More like a Laker Girl in a sexy stripper dress. Danielle was probably the best actual dancer that I've ever seen onstage.

Danielle was tall and beautiful and extremely shapely. She must get told every evening how much she looks like Kate Beckinsale. Maybe a little cuter, though. And with a perkier smile. She really seemed to be enjoying the close contact tipping dance at the tiprail. She was all sex when she climbed down off the stage to straddle mount the tipper backwards, leaning forward on the stage and shaking her backside into him in a doggy style lapdance at the stage. Very hot. I knew I had to get a dance from her - which turned out to be harder than I thought.

In the meantime, I turned my attention to Raven. A voluptous and sultry girl with wavy auburn hair and plenty of ink. I was the only one at the tiprail for Raven, and she spent some time with me there. First, facing away on all fours on the stage - displaying that lovely backside for me up close and personal. Then laying on her back, pulling me head into her with my head clamped between her thighs. Finally leaving the stage to sit on my lap, straddling me and settling into me as she pulled my face into her ample breasts and then nuzzled my cheek. Wow. That was worth the tip.

Raven sat and talked with me. She drank with me. She told stories with me. And then we danced. Two delicious private dances. Sultry and sensous dances, with slow close contact. Arousing dances, with my appreciation obvious. It was hard to stop at two. But we parted and she returned to the growing crowd.

I took a seat at a different table to enjoy Danielle on stage again. What an incredible dancer. Fluid and graceful and completely tuned in to the music. Sexy in the sleek dress. Friendly with the customers lining the railing. Very nice.

My observations were short lived, as Foxy made her way past my table. "You're coming to dance for me, I hope", I said with a smile. And she was. And we danced - one dance in private. The aloofness disappeared and I discovered that Foxy was a really sweet girl. Still new in the club and a little shy. But nice. And very pretty. And she smelled delicious. A short sexy dance and I was back out on the floor.

I took a different table, my final table, very far from the stage. Almost out of the door. I was thinking of heading that way when an angel, Danielle, appeared out of nowhere to stop at my table. "Were you still wanting a dance?". Oh yes. I wouldn't miss it.

She had a beautiful smile, is what I remember most of that private dance. Beautiful, no doubt. Sexy, absolutely with a killer body and soft porcelain skin. But her smile was luminous and engaging and so, so close to me as we sat entwined on the couch waiting for a song. That beautiful smile. And I was privileged to have this beautiful girl with me for a song

Thank you ladies. Casey and Foxy and Raven and Danielle. I'll remember you all.

And, chances are....I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home