Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Speaking a Fantasy Aloud, Part II

As I said in my last post, some fantasies are too personal to say aloud to anyone. Some clearly will never happen. This one probably fits in the last category, and is easy to explain.

I would like to tie a pretty girl up in a rope body suit, like this one featured in a post (here) on the blog "The Wet Spot". (Thank you Suki and Sanyu for the inspiration.)

The technique is illustrated here:

(Click here)

Soft, colored rope - red or blue, lovingly tied by my hands.

Then, properly tied and dressed, we would head out for a night at a strip club where I would watch her getting deliciously fondled in a lapdance, knowing what lay beneath the clothing.

It's just a fantasy. But I may head out to the home depot today anyway.

Although....I do still have that red leather bondage kit (collar, wrist restraints, ankle restraints, etc.) in a backpack hidden somewhere - still unused....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home