Sunday, July 31, 2005

Saturday Morning Animalistic

I woke slowly, stirring from a deep sleep with arousing sexy dreams. She was there, snuggled into me insistently. The TV was on, an anonymous music station playing loudly. The cobwebs clear, and I know what all of this adds up to on a Saturday morning. I'm guessing the bedroom door is locked.

"Where are the boys?", I ask as hands start exploring my back.

"Still sleeping", she whispers into my ear.

And it's on.

Normally, Saturday morning sex is a quiet, sensual affair. Lots of snuggling. Lots of quiet foreplay. Lots of slow, sensual, lovemaking. Heavy on the gentle. Slow and easy penetration. Gentle rocking. Slow hands.

Not that day. I woke with a different frame of mind. Vigorous. Aggressive. Hungry.

I was all over her. Insistent. Demanding. Aroused.

Passionate kisses. Roving hands. Finding what I wanted and taking it.

Aggressive penetration.

First with my hands. Lots of lube - and then penetration. One finger, then two, then quickly three. Deep penetration. Rocking. Sawing. Finding her G-spot - oh yes, I know where it is - and locking on.

Pinning her down. Laying across her, spread eagle. Laying across one thigh, scissor pinning the other with my legs.

Penetration. Deep, insistent. Claiming her.

And she responds. God, does she respond. Like she's never responded before. Out of her mind with pleasure. More, deeper she asks. Moaning. Begging. Delerious.

And I deliver.

Vigorous. Aggressive. Demanding.

Penetration, my cock taking her. Not gentle rythmic insertions that morning. Rough. Pounding. Slamming.

Vigorous. Aggressive.

One hour. more.

Missionary. Doggy. Head pushed down into the pillow. Forceful. Animalistic.

And she responds. God, does she respond.

Hour and a half.

Vigorous. Aggressive.

Until she's spent. And happy.

I can still learn some things about her. Nice to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home