Friday, July 23, 2004

Buy that Pretty Girl a Table Dance

Stuck. Another night on the road. Another anonymous hotel room. Another unfamiliar car. Another trip out into the night down unfamiliar streets until I find the hidden little strip club. $5 to park, but the valet gets me into the members-only club.

Sexy, semi-naked girls everywhere. Two-level stage: girl in the front dancing for tips, girl behind her dancing for herself. I settle in to choose.

And a vision appears before me. Tall, almost 6 feet. Black. Long braided hair. Blue mesh dress with dark nipples peeking through. Delicious round booty on display. And she’s pretty. She’s really, really pretty. What a sweet, sexy smile. She moves in between my legs and she feels good against me. There’s not a choice really. Because she’s really, really pretty. We push our way to the only available table – front and center with people pressed in all around us. A table dance, $10, to start my night. The mesh dress comes off. Small, soft, sexy tits with deep brown nipples. Slender waist. G-string. And that ass – right in my face. Nice. But I mostly watch her smile, because she’s really, really pretty.

“What was her name?”. What? “What was her name?”. Pretty customer girl next to me - with a group 2 girls, 2 guys – is asking me. “Her name is B.”, I answer. “I have a new favorite dancer”, she says with obvious admiration.

Promo dance comes, 2 for $40 with contact, and the girls parade out. I briefly toy with choosing a tanned blonde goddess with enormous silicone assets. She looks fun. But I stay with B. and we move to the VIP. Oops, it’s full. So we sit outside and she throws her long sexy leg over me as we make small talk. Then it’s in – 2 rows of couches facing each other. Blonde goddess is opposite us and I briefly think I’ve made a mistake. Her guy is getting a handful, at her initiation. Dance B. is shyer than I thought and there’s minimal contact. But I enjoy our sensuous dance and I watch her face. Because she’s really, really pretty.

And the night moves on. I try a body shot from the shot girl. I don’t really want a shot. But I do want this frisky brunette on my lap. She blows in my ear, and teases with the shot test tube, rubbing it on her panties, taking it from my mouth with her mouth in an almost-kiss. Nice.

I notice that the stage dance is very erotic. Not the girl up front working the tiprail. Been there, seen that. But the girl in the back, dancing for herself. Slow, continuous, erotic. From the back I can see 3 layers: pretty southern girl with an excellent body giving a table dance, Cindy Crawford lookalike at the tiprail, and a little slip of a brunette with glasses a the back of the stage. Dancer H. I’ll have to keep her in mind. And I find that I'm very aroused by just the stage dance.

And, in my aroused state, a thought occurs to me: buy the pretty customer girl a table dance! She’s still there and she could be having more fun than she’s having. She has a guy with her, but I doubt he'll mind. I've never done this before and I'm imagining that it would be exciting. So I locate Dancer B. I explain that pretty customer girl admired her earlier and that I would like to buy her a dance. It’ll have to wait – there’s a promo coming up.

Dancer H. finds me for the promo. H is a pretty, petite girl. Short black hair and sexy glasses. This slender girl has my full attention. She’s convincing as she leans in to me and we head to the VIP. She’s kissy and chatty while we wait. I’m liking it. And we dance. 2 hot dances. Dancer H is a sex kitten in a petite package. Passionate and graceful as she moves on my lap. Those slender hips rotating slowly as she lightly rubs on her lap. Touching here, blowing there. Cheek to cheek nuzzling, more as the songs go on. She's getting it. That's what I like. Total GFE. Eskimo kisses. There’s no doubt about my appreciation of her skills. Yeow! Good choice. Thank you, baby.

And I head back out to the main area, very aroused, and just in time for pretty customer girl’s table dance. She’s surprised, but appreciative from the moment the blue mesh dress comes off. Everyone at her table is into it, but CG is definitely into it. Lust on her face. Her fingers tracing an unconscious dance on her thighs. Dancer B. kneels between her legs and teases her more aggressively than she would a male customer. Excellent. And CG’s getting hotter. Dancer B. turns away from her and sits on her lap, grinding. CG grabs her hips and pulls her into her lap deeper. Hands on contact! Excellent. It is very erotic when a girl enjoys a lapdance enthusiastically and I not only witnessed it, I arranged it. With a stranger. Hot.

CG comes over and thanks me after the dance and invites me to join the group. The guys are friendly, but they’re guys. The other girl wants in on it too. “Would you buy me a dance with the shot girl?” Only if you promise to enjoy it. Enjoy it she did. Played with shot girl's ass she did.

I almost closed the club down and I’m back out into the night. Morning will come early.

An excellent night with Dancer B, Dancer H , and the customer girls.

Thank you, ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home