Sunday, July 18, 2004

Not Boyfriend Safe

***Warning to Strippers****: the tributes to dancers in this blog are positive, sexy, erotic, and definitely not boyfriend safe. They speak openly and in great detail of my appreciation of you and my desire for you. Do not read them with your boyfriend in the room! :)

I've told a few of the lovely young strippers who have shared time with me about this site. Most have looked it up. They've recognized the posts about them and have been pleased with my tribute to them.

However, two of them have told me that their boyfriend was in the room when they read their tribute and it caused them at least a moment of discomfort as their significant other read about the intimacy of our lapdance as I've described it. (Biting my cock through my pants, for example!) But I can tell you that the dancers themselves were pleased. And I'm glad. We pleased each other and I'm writing honestly about what what we shared in that artificial moment of the dance.

So - dancers. Find some quiet time alone with your PC. Put on some sexy music, whatever turns you on. Dim the lights. Fire up this website. Remember our time together as you read my tributes to you. And enjoy. It's all for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home