Thursday, July 01, 2004

Hot and Spicy Dancer

It was another of many late nights working at my desk. Then inspiration struck and I folded up my laptop and headed for a strip club. I could sit at a table in the club and work on my project as easily as I could work at my desk. And the view was much better.

It was an early evening midweek crowd. Slow and easy. Me pecking away at the keyboard at a table just off the stage.

Type some. Tip some. It was working like magic. And before long I had finished a project that I had been struggling with for a week. I guess I was motivated.

Gorgeous dancers in 2 song sets. Not many dancers in early so they rotated around quickly. Each one a puzzled by the laptop. "Bringing your work home, are you". "Do you want to dance later".

Type. Tip. Many of my favorite dancers that I hadn't seen in a while. All spectacular girls that I was appreciating even as I worked. Type. Tip.

Finally, project finished, I danced some.

- A private touch dance with a beautiful angel. A gregarious, happy girl with a laugh that penetrated every corner of the club and drew me to her. Dancer is stunning in her beauty and grace. Cute, sexy spandex outfit - black, strapless with high french-cut pink lace ruffles curving high up on her hips and ass. Long silky black hair framing stunning green eyes. Tanned and toned legs, acrylic stripper heels and a black band around her ankle. Dancer stayed on my lap for our song and stayed close to me in a perfect cuddle. My hands exploring her back, her sides, and her perfectly shaped silky soft ass. The perfect texture. Her hair against my cheek. Breathtaking. She is good.

- A get acquainted dance with a new dancer. Tall, beautiful, young, black. A Naomi Campbell look-alike. Very energetic in the dance. Very touchy on her part, no touch on mine. She liked to turn away from me, stick her shapely ass right in my face, and then spank it enthusiastically. Very nice.

And then it was time for the main event:

We hadn't seen each other in a while. And we clicked right away. Sparks were flying when we met at the tiprail - Beyonce's "Naughty Girl" playing from the sound booth. "Hi beautiful", I said. "That's a good song for you". And she was shaking it pretty good, getting into the mood for her first song of the long night. As she came to retrieve her dollar we lingered and flirted and nuzzled. Man, oh man, I wanted her.

Dancer is a spicy number. An ethnic latin beauty, all flava and culture. High voltage hotness in a small package. Pretty face. Enticing lips. Delicious big booty straining to get out of her slinky dress. Dancer cradled me into her breasts. Her hot, wet, breath in my ear arousing my interest. Wow. She got up close and personal and showed me her clit piercing as she danced just for me on stage.

And we talked, sitting close at the back at a table as we waited for the right time for our private dance. Catching up. Touching and lingering. And then it was time.

Dancer felt good on my lap. Very, very good. Such a small girl. So full of life. And so very hot. It had been a while, so we had to get to know each other again. We started slow. Some cheek nuzzling and nose touching. I stayed close to her and connected. And I explored. Very slowly, very lightly touching her back and her legs. Stroking that ample delicious backside. Yes! Awesome. Talking and laughing and connecting. Dancer is enjoying the light stroking, as am I. And it shows. I'm aroused, straining against my work slacks, but positioned wrong for good contact. So Dancer shifts and finds it and makes contact. Slow gentle grinding as I continue slowly stroking her sleek beautiful back.

Dancer shifts and stands - leaning into me. I hold her against me, hugging her, embracing her, enfolding her. I love her smell and the feel of her hair against my face. Dancer slides down my lap into a kneeling position between my legs. She feels for me and finds me and holds me as she looks into my eyes. Sexy. She lowers her head and finds me with her mouth, playfully biting my cock through the material. Yes! Electric! I love it. Dancer pauses and enthuses that I "have some penis length going on down here". "Aren't you nice" I say. "I'm being serious!". I'm wishing we could put this knowledge to use, but it's not to be in the confines of the dance.

Only two songs, not enough - but it's all I have left tonight. I want her more. But I settle for having had her for that time. The delicious feel of her. The wonderful smell of her. The passion inside her showing itself to me in glimpses. She's something special. And I want to hold her all night.

Thank you, baby. My hot and spicy dancer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home