Friday, July 09, 2004

Finding Glamour Girl

Different club. Different name. Same beautiful girl. Glamour Girl. (See Heart Shaped Perfection / Light in her eyes, Nov 19,2003).

I heard the mutterings, that she had popped up at a new club, had in fact left under mysterious circumstances. Just the usual drama as it turns out. She moved to a new club because she moved to a new city.

After a long week of long days and a particularly long 20 hour day I stopped in to see if she was there. I'm in luck. She's right inside the door as I walk in. She's so happy to see a familiar face! She greets me with a radiant laughing smile and a delicious crushing embrace. That's all I needed really. I could live for just that embrace.

What a beautiful smile. What vitality. Youthful exuberance in a stunning package.

I asked her to dance for me before I even sat down and we were off to the couches. Honestly I was too tired to even respond. But it was memorable and wonderful to have this sexy dancer on my lap. Wanting her weight pressing into me. She's kissy tonight and she attacks me with darting kisses on my neck and check, grazing my lips in the sweet almost-kiss. Arms tight around my back, pulling me into her. Perfect body parts rubbed against me. A visual treat like no other. Desire in 3 minute packages.

3 songs. Hot, sexy, passionate, naked, beautiful, stunning.

It's enough. And I back out into the night - searching for sleep.

You're beautiful and alive and vital and the definition of sexy.

Thank you, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home