Thursday, July 15, 2004

What's Not to Like?

Night 4 in the unique little strip club on the road.

Sexy Goth Girl Corrine checking me in. Pretty. Frosted hair and colorful tattoos. A friendly face checking me in for my night.

Shooting pool. Drinking drafts.

The beautiful La Tisha serving drinks. Her third look of the week, just as hot. Long gorgeous hair. Sexy top with perfect cleavage, sexy slacks with a perfect derriere, and and erotic smile to top it off. I cannot keep my eyes off of this beautiful girl. Carmen Electra, beautiful as she is, has nothing on La Tisha.

Her sister beer-slinger Sara. Reminds me a lot of Cara from "The Real World - Chicago". A beautiful blonde waif with her hair up, form fitting tee, and sexy low slung jean shorts with a magical swish in her hips as she walks the length of the bar. Heart-stopping, breath taking as she leans over to talk to patrons.

Sara and La Tisha, both beautiful beyond words.

Casey and Jody dancing. Casey - pretty, flawless, with a 1000 megawatt smile. Jody - sultry and erotic in the dance. Both friendly and sweet.

Cute girl customers at the pool tables doing sexy dances to the dance music as they shoot stick.

Goodnight to Goth Girl as I'm out. Thanks for the friendly conversation.

Goth Girl, La Tisha, Sara, Casey, Jody, Jade, Kiera, and the cute customer girls. My family on the road. What's not to like?

Thank you, ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home