Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Hot as the Naked Girls

So I went back to the Stepford Stripper bar from my last post. Sexy goth girl at the counter fit enough to be a dancer. More cute girl customers. Amazing.

I walk in and I'm met by a breathtakingly hot waitress. I don't recognize her from the other two nights. She smiles at me as I'm sitting and says "Killians?". Wow, how did she know. Do they have me in a database?

So I'm watching the beautiful mystery waitress. Even though there are naked girls on stage this girl steals the show. She is a walking boner-inducing wet dream, with an appealing smile on her face as she works. Sun streaked hair down past her shoulders. Sleevless midriff tee. Well stuffed jeans with just the right roundness in her ass. Long lean legs. I can't keep my eyes off of her. Sorry dancers, no tipping tonight. I stay away from the tiprail and shoot pool by myself as I admire the waitress.

And I ask her. "How did you know what I like to drink"? She smiles, puzzled. "You ordered one from me last night". How can that be? And then recognition sets in. In her eyes, her nose, her lips. "Are you La Tisha"? Yes. "You have quite a different look going tonight". She grins and says "I look different every night". And I find myself wanting to stick around and see all of the looks. That would be worth seeing.

She has a sister beer-slinger tonight. A slight petite girl with pure blonde hair. And amazingly flat stomach sliding into low cut jeans. How do they stay on?

Incredible, these two. And they are the show for me, as they walk up and back the length of this long bar. The naked girls fading into background noise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home