Sunday, July 18, 2004

Waking Me Up

Suddenly she was there. Her hot breath tickling my ear as she crept up behind me and greeted me excitedly.

I had stopped by hoping to see her. Saw her name on the whiteboard at the DJ’s booth on my way in. She’s here somewhere but a quick survey of the room didn’t reveal her. Backstage? Dancing in the VIP? She’s working I know. I’m patient. Our paths will cross. I settled in to watch the stages.

And then she was with me. Pretty and smiling in the dim colored lights of the bar. I’m excited to see her, and it seems returned. We made the friendly small talk of familiar friends and I bask in the connection that we’ve made that’s beyond the club patron and random dancing girl. She knows me. I know her. That connection makes me alive.

Small talk. A little bitching – lots of grabby customers tonight, she says. Trying to touch the kitty cat. But the kitty bites back. “They’re not all gentlemen like me?” I ask. “There’s only one you, honey. Trust me.”

“I’m not dancing tonight”, I apologize. “I’m at the point of exhaustion and I probably couldn’t ‘show my appreciation’ if we danced”. Not a problem, she says. She won’t hold it against me. And soon she’s off chasing a good prospect who shows signs of being a spender. I settle into my chair – only my tired eyes moving. Pretty girls on stage tonight too be sure. But I’m too tired to care. If she wasn’t here I would leave and seek some elusive rest. But my mind plays with the prospect of deepening the connection.

And so we flirt the early A.M. hours away. My exhaustion helps me focus. Her. Only her.

First the satellite stage. Usher’s “Yeah” setting the pace for us. “I know you like Lil John” I add to reminder her I’ve paid attention to her. I tip. She lingers. Electricity between us. There's a disruption and I look: an impromptu girl-on-girl show with a cute girl customer on the main stage. Normally I would be distracted by that. Not tonight. There's only my enchantress.

And I'm stirring from my stupor.

On to the main stage. She works her way around the rail with me for last. I'm more than enjoying her show. I want her. And I'm stirring. My passion is rising. I want to please her. I want to take her. And as she comes to me we connect more. It's there between us, at least for an instant.

Finally, private time. A signature dance. 2 songs in the VIP, every dancer there with their customer in a multiple simutaneous lapdance. As we wait on the couch for the song to start Dancer leans in to me. The long night is getting to her and she's tired now. Not me, I'm on my second wind and fully alive. I enjoy the scent of her and her weight against me. Very comfortable GFE. The song starts and we dance. Her in her special unique grooves, me matching her rhythms. We're partners in this dance. We move, we talk, we laugh. We connect. "This is hot", she says. She's into the moment with me and it is indeed hot. Very hot. I'm showing my appreciation and she responds to that.

And, too soon, it's over. She leaves me with a brief kiss with those soft, pretty, passionate, tasty lips. "Just for you, baby". And I'm out into the night rejuvenated.

Thank you, baby. I'll miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home