Tuesday, March 02, 2004

To My Lovely Dancer...

Thank you for spending time with me tonight and brightening my life. We have interesting lives, you and I, at least flashes of extraordinary to season the mundane. You were that for me tonight.

Lovely, indeed. "Right" you said. "That's my word". It's the right word. And yet it's not enough. You literally took my breath away as you came in the door. So young, so fresh and exotic at the same time, so radiant. I loved your hair tonight, as I've loved each incarnation of your style. I yearned to sit behind you, with you leaned into my lap, brushing that long luxurious hair - 100 strokes - more. I loved your beauty, your soft skin with the slightest shimmer of glitter, your eyes, your makeup, your elegant jewlry. I'm entranced by you and I can't help but to gaze at you, to take you in, to memorize you.

I want so much from you. Too much.

I want to be normal with you - as we were tonight. I want to drink with you and talk with you and explore with you. I want to hear about you and your life and dreams and struggles. I want to rescue you and make it right with your friend. I want to just be - with you. I want you to know things about me that no one else on the planet knows.

I want to be passionate with you. I want to take you to a theater and makeout with you in the back row. I want to flirt with you and touch you intimately in inappropriate public places. I want to kiss you until everything fades into the background. And then more.

I want to please you. I want to thrill you with the knowledge and skills that an older lover brings to bed. With hands and fingers and lips and tongue and toys and cuffs. Until your toes curl and the moans are all let out and the fetal position beckons.

I want to take you. I want to guide you and teach you and take my pleasure from you. Urgent and hard, slow and intense, rough and sexy all weekend long.

But, my lovely Dancer, you are .......... unobtainable.

And we exist only in the club, you and I, and in this small stolen moment. And in my memories of how you look and how you feel and how you smell. Thank you, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home