Sunday, January 18, 2004

Paying Attention to the Wood

I have a confession to make. When I'm in a Strip Club, back on the couches in private, with the music playing, and a gorgeous sexy Dancer on my lap dancing all for me, I get:

an erection.

The Wood makes an appearance. In a big way.

OK. That's not much of a secret. How could it not happen. Maybe not in the 1st minute. But quickly. And if it's more than one song we're together for - it's there for the duration.

Does the dancer know this? Of course she does. The difference is that some acknowledge it and some don't. Some dancers in some clubs go out of their way to avoid contact with the member at all costs. Some flirt with it. Little glancing blows. Almost an oops. The rare few make it their friend. They reach for it and locate it. They make contact directly on my lap - a dry hump with one of us naked and the other not. They'll find a way to keep contact as they change positions and dance for me. They let me know that they know it's there.

My favorite form of attention to the Wood is this: Dancer moves off my lap and away from me to dance. She comes back to me on her knees between my spread legs with her head down. She may rub her breasts around my lap as she looks me in the eye. Sexy! And then she lowers her head, shielding my lap with her hair, and (hidden from view) she finds my cock through my slacks and blows. Hot breath through the fabric. She may even hum or purr. Vibration and heat. Awesome!

Several girls I've encountered over the years have been good at this move. My first experience with it was in a club outside of Seattle more than 10 years ago. There was a tall beautiful girl who was a dead ringer for Darryl Hannah. I still remember her stage name. She sat in a chair all night up against a wall in a zone until it was her time on stage or during a lapdance. And when she danced for me she did that. Her long blonde hair covered my lap. And she grazed her lips over my jeans up my thigh. And she stopped very deliberately and "clamped" over my unit and blew! Delicious hot warm wet breath. And she kept going for an eternity. Well, at least for the rest of the song. And my head was swimming. And I had never felt anything like it. And then the song was over and she moved back to her chair and her glazed stare.

So, Dancers: here's to the Wood and your skill at bringing it to life. Pay attention to it. Because when the blood's all there we have little left in our brain, and our decision making ability is addled, and the reaction to the question "Would you like another dance" is more likely to be yes!

Tribute: And one of my lovely, hot, regular Dancers did this for me this week. Her long beautiful long hair covering me. Her hot breath enveloping me. Wow! It's seared into my memory.

And we had a totally sexy two song dance. I was totally aroused and feeling the almost-makout. It was intense and urgent for me. And I loved the feel of her skin and the firmness of her ass, and the feel of her stomach and breasts on my face. And her cheek against my cheek. Thank you baby.

(P.S. I always wonder as we leave the VIP area if the door guard girl notices the hard-on I'm sporting in my Dockers? It's pretty obvious. She's probably seen it all. Is she amused or bored?)



posted by DanceFan at 1/18/2004 03:03:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home