Sunday, February 29, 2004

Pleasure Surfing

I want to pause and give props to the naughty blogs on my links list at left. All are interesting or hot or witty or a combination of those. I've gotten to cyber-know some of you through your blogs or comments here or emails and it's a pleasure to know you. My hat (or boxer briefs) is off to you all!

My current top 5 favorites:

P*ssy Ranch - Exceptionally witty. The Dennis Miller of the peepshow
Bell De Jour - Witty, charming, and hot call girl. If I were in London, I'd.....
Quiver - a patriotic kinkster. She brings out the Dom in me and makes my little soldier salute
Rentboy Diaries - He gets paid to have sex? Really? Where do I sign up?
Following my Rainbow - A new find. Mistress T. and her female Russian Friend... Schwinggggg!

Other blog highlights:

Sweetness Follows - Ouch! poor Chelle's tush
Dee Gee Girl - my original inspiration to blog. Gone but not forgotten
Twiddly Bits - and Dangly bits. A cuddly couple who invented a sex position - reverse missionary
Newlywed Nympho - lust on the homefront
Vanilla Sex Goddess - not so vanilla
Naked Loft Party - sophisticated big city debauchery
Panty Pulldown - young, chaotic, dysfunctional, and hot!
Probabebra - I don't get the name, but her and Jen and their new purple strap-on! I'm there.
beau de jour - my peer in writing from the customer's point of view (POV)
Fifth Cirle of Hell - kinky Kai in the frozen north
Naughty Alex - a slut wife by her own description. A beautiful, tantalizing, tease by mine.


My pointers:

Eros Blog - the King of naughty blogs. My surfing starting point and fascinating sex trivia
Menage a Blog - excerpter extraordinaire. Where I find most of my links to "diaries"

My favorite non-blog:

Girls Kissing - hundreds of photos of: girls kissing. Is there anything hotter or more sublime? I think not. In fact, the hottest photo that I've seen on the internet is the black and white photo of these two girls on this blog. A Tip to Vivid Video: you could make a 4 hour DVD of nothing but girls curled into each other's arms deeply and passionately French Kissing and I would buy it. In fact, let me direct it for you! But until then, this site will have to do. (Check out Switzerland, Set #7)


Check out my other links as well. Some don't post often, but there's some nugget of gold on all of them.

Lastly: I was wondering if there were sites out there that were done by strippers, or for strippers, with photos and stories and such. Now, based on a comment to a previous post, I know. Check out LeannaTaylor.com. I did. It looks like a very professionally done site with nice photos of dancers and strip clubs and more. Apparently Leanna does the site herself and it looks great. And one more thing - to Leanna - I wouldn't mind seeing you at the tiprail. Those legs. Those long, long legs....

If anyone knows of more stripper-centered sites clue me in.

O.K. - resume surfing