Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Sassy Girl

I remember a beautiful Dancer. Of all the strippers I've encountered in 20 years of clubbing, Dancer is the one most likely, to me, to have been a Cheerleader. Was she? Who knows. But she's looks like one, is built like one, dances like one, and she's got Spirit - Yes she does!

Beautiful and spunky. Toying with us mortal customers. Go ahead and slide up to the tiprail to get breasts in your face for a buck. You're liable to get much more with Dancer including some kind of playful abuse. She'll spank you, de-pants you, and stick your head up her shirt. And you'll enjoy it.

Dancer and I had been hit and miss for a while. One short dance with the promise of more. But I was usually with someone so she left me alone. But I was thinking about her. And so, a promise.... next time it's us. I signaled her online - "Next time I'm in grab me for extended dancetime". Her reply? "Can you handle me?" and "You know I'm busy when I'm working, so you grab me!"

And then next time came. It was party time in the club - big time. Theme night with party favors. Packed to the rafters. Lots of dancers signed in. Hard to find a seat. So I grabbed a beer, stood in the back, and scanned the club. None of my regular favorites were in tonight. But Dancer was. Prominent in the middle surrounded by guys. Resplendent in a tight pink track suit. Dazzling. No choice to make. Plenty of great girls - no doubt. All would be a fantastic time. But it was her or nothing tonight. And I wasn't in a rush.

I could go grab her. Make myself known. But I'll wait and let her come to me. Eventually I found a seat a the tiprail. Waiting. Biding my time. I soon figured out how many would dance for me onstage before her turn. All beautiful girls that I've written about before. Dancer N of the girl-on-girl show. Ms. "tanatalizing mile". Others as sexy at the tiprail. Breasts in my face for a buck. Thank you baby. A gorgeous girl at the tiprail opposite me getting special attention each and every set. Two hot couples right behind me. My Girl-Dar is pinging.

And then Dancer. She does her set, abuses some hapless birthday boy, and makes her way around the rail to the end - to me. A genuine look of suprise. "Hi, how've you been?". "Hi back. Find me later". And she's gone.

Finally an open table in the back. I settle in with my second beer and take in the music and the crowd. Mellow, unhurried. Lot's of pretty civilian girls to watch while I'm waiting. It will come. I have a sense about it tonight.

And then Dancer's back out on the floor, but not with me. She parks at a table for a while - 3 guys and a girl. Will they buy a dance? Several minutes and nothing. So she stands, and turns to me. And I smile slowly and beckon to her. Big smile back.

Dancer glides onto my lap for the talk time. She's smart and funny and sassy with an interesting life outside the club. And I love her sitting on my lap. I could just stay like that all night. But it's time so I proposition her: "Why don't we dance - extended version?" And the time I suggest is longer than she thought. "So that's what you meant by extended version!" And she's excited and ready to go.

And we danced in private. You know how it goes. I've described it before. 1/2 hour of total GFE. Touching, caressing, moving together in unison, cuddling, the works. The almost make-out. And she was everything I thought she'd be. We took a couple of songs to work it out. No rush. Let her get used to me and know that she would not have to fight me off. Time to get close. Time for the routine to be done and the sharing to begin. Time to wake up our senses.

And then I got to know her. Beautiful shoulder length blonde hair teasing through my fingers. Her weight on my lap pressed against me. Cheek to cheek, breathing together. My fingertips tracing her soft delicious skin. Her back, her scrumptious silky smooth ass, her thighs, the nape of her neck, the softness of her belly. Her surprise at the intimacy of it. Sparks of sassy, but minutes of ease and comfort and arousal. Laughs among the sighs and purrs as I revelled in the deliciousness of her. Her skin too soft and perfect to describe and too wonderful to forget.

And time was up. "Wow that was quick" she says, a sign I think that she enjoyed it too. Hugs and I'm out.

Thank you, sassy Dancer. I'll remember you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home