Friday, February 06, 2004

The Tantalizing Mile

I went to see the movie "The Big Bounce" this week. Midweek. Empty theater except for me (Good for me: awesome feeling to have a movie shown solely for you! Bad for the movie's box office). Let me recap for you. There's a girl in a yellow bikini on a beach, and then 97 minutes of lame other crime caper stuff. Did I mention the girl in the bikini?

Bikini girl's name is Sara Foster and I only mention her because she reminded me strongly of a beautiful young Dancer I spent private time with, somewhere back in the dark.

I stopped in to the club on an off night. Dancers I hadn't met before. I knew I was in trouble when my quick headcount revealed 4 dancers, 2 customers including me. It wouldn't be long before I would have company at my table. How many would I dance with tonight?

And there she was, gliding in from my periphery. Dancer was a heartstopper and she took my breath away as she floated into her seat. We talked. A stilted introductory talk. She was so young, and so new to this, and so shy. Delightful. But bored already by the night. As soon as the words "How is your night going?" were out of my mouth I knew what the exasperated answer would be. "Slow. I'll be on stage every 10 minutes." And soon she was.

I took my place at the tiprail and marvelled at her beauty. Dancer was a skyscraper. Fashion model gorgeous. Long shapely legs, magnificent derriere, a tantalizing mile between the small of her back and her lovely shoulders - hidden in a tangle of strawberry blonde hair. Just a hint of breasts atop an impossibly tight belly. Oh my.

Easy decision. Quality time with one girl tonight. So we danced, extended version, private area, touch rules. "Do you mind light touching?" I asked, knowing the rules but asking just the same. She was fine with the touch, yet shy in the dance.

And Dancer danced, which surprised me. Energetic and kinetic! Not usually what we do in the 1/2 hour dance, because it is after all 1/2 hour and you could wear out. Dancers and I usually do the slow "almost-makeout" snuggle on my lap. But not this Dancer. I had a "Flashdance" show at my couch. Different - let's go with it. And I touched and caressed as I'm of a mind to do. And Dancer was anywhere but on my lap. Not yet comfortable with the presence of the wood, I'm guessing.

But then it slows. And the energy dissipates. And she lays out across my lap, back to me, the sweat glistening on her brow and she comes to rest on my shoulder. Her breathing catches and slows as I softly stroke the skin of her calf, and outer thigh, up her hip, with my fingertips grazing along her ribcage, teasingly missing her breast, and up her shoulder and down her outstretched arm to calmly hold her hand. Our cheeks nuzzling, hot breath on her neck and ear. And I'm getting to her.

She turns slowly astride me, facing me, pressing herself into my chest. And I hold her gaze as a beautiful smile crosses her angelic face. Still avoiding my lap, but my ribs will do. Cradling my head and softly resting a breast on my face she rubs against me. Letting herself go for a moment. And I'm stroking her back and her sides and cradling her backside and all of my thought is focused into the most delicious spot where her soft perfect cheek meets the inside top of her thigh. All for me in this moment. I don't care who has her outside this world, she's all for me in this moment.

Time's up and the moment collapses. Thank you, baby. You were indeed memorable.

posted by DanceFan at 2/6/2004 12:59:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home