Thursday, January 15, 2004

My Valentine - we still got it!

I took a much needed half day off work. We packed the mini-hellcats off to grandma's for 24 hours. Privacy! Doesn't happen often.

The Mrs. and I were unhurried. A nice leisurely shopping trip to Pier 1 Imports - she loves that place. Bonus points for that one. A nice dinner in an upscale new steakhouse. My first martini ever - wasted for an hour, then back. And then home to an unfamiliar quiteness. New lingerie beckons me to our bedroom.

And then togetherness. 2 hours of sensuous lovemaking that only 2 people who know each others bodies can achieve. Barry White watching over us on the CD. Patience and tenderness as our map. A full hour of the special technique - missionary position, only the slightest penetration with just the head of my cock. Very slow, then back out. Reinsertion every time. Grazing against her clit each insertion. Verrrry slow, the ultimate teasing. Her trying to pull me in - me denying it. One whole hour until she's incoherent melted butter. Then a buildup to urgent thrusting. Wow. 2 full hours. I doubt many of those kids at campus could've matched us.

Morning wood gets her attention and we're back at it for another hour as we wake up. Vigorous, physical. Fun.

We broke for lunch out with my family. My dad tells me that I'm looking "remarkably rested"!

Then back home for another hour long session.

No doubt about it. The Mrs. is a happy, purring, woman when she's well fucked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home