Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Let's hear it for the "GFE"

I learned a new term in the blogosphere. "GFE". Last week in a post on Pussy Ranch the delightfully witty Diablo Cody simultaneously:

1. caught my interest - by announcing her intention to resume regular stripping (pole type vs. the peep show) and
2. amused me - by decrying, in a different context, her ability to realistically provide the GFE, or Girl Friend Experience, that customers crave.

By GFE she means kissing, cuddling, romantic talk, etc. Diablo recognizes that a girl's ability to successfully fake the GFE translates to higher dollars. Her opinion of the GFE? "Gag" Understandable, entirely.

However, from the customer point of view, I say let's hear it for the GFE. I think she got it entirely right. From my perspective as a strip club patron it's highly prized.

In fact I would say it's exactly what I've described in a lot of my posts as the "headspace". Meaning - when we're in the private dancetime and it seems the most real, the almost-makeout with an almost girlfriend. With the "touch allowed" rules in the club I visit most it can seem almost entirely like a girlfriend-experience. And it's hot and terrific.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home