Thursday, March 11, 2004

Babes Wielding Belts

Parties, bachelor or birthday, are a permanent fixture of the strip club life. As a solitary club-goer I try to tune them out but they're ever present on the weekend. ( I did take myself to the club this week to celebrate my own "XXth anniversary of my 29th birthday, I won't say which anniversary. I made my own fun.)

So after the group has some fun and the future groom or birthday boy is all liquored up and had some private dance attention from the ladies - what's next? Public recognition of course. So do they get all the employees together to clap and sing a happy birthday song like they do at Bennigan's or somewhere? No, of course not. The pinnacle of the party is dragging the happless drunk fellow up on stage for massive public attention.

At most clubs I've been to I would want to be that guy for a moment. Usually it's a lot of positive and hot attention from multiple seminude ladies aggressively fondling all at once. It's starts with a chair dragged out on stage. The celebrant is seated with his hands out of play. Then the dancers take turns lapdancing, fondling, and flashing the lucky guy while the DJ whips up the frenzy from the guys drunker buddies and encourages the ladies to get wilder. It's all fun for the guy and might even end with a compromising photo of drunk guy with ass or boobs or crotch in his face. It's better than a cupcake with a candle in it.

My club has a varation on that. It has a B/D twist with some humiliation thrown in. It starts with the chair and the lapdance and then quickly goes quirky. The lapdance is vigorous, even aggressively hostile. Slammin' on the poor guy's lap. I've seen a girl drop hard from shoulder level down on to his lap. "Hurt him!" seems to be the agenda. Then they stand him up, bend him over, and have him grab the pole. Down come his pants to his ankles. Out comes the Sharpie to mark the targeted buttcheek area. Then the cry goes out for a belt, either the punishee's own or from the offered selection from his buddies. Then Dancer displays the folded-over belt to the crowd with some ceremonial snaps! And the spanking begins. Not just slaps. Dancer winds up once, twice, three times and lays it on him. Bone jarring SLAP! Again, SLAP! Again, SLAP! Ouch! I've seen girls that are clearly working out some personal agression issues here. Beautiful girls. Sexy girls. Pain inflicting girls. Then hapless guy has to pull his pants back up, gather his dignity, and slink off the stage. Hmmmm. Who invented this?

Recently, on a weekend, I saw this play out 3 times in one night with an interesting twist at the end. Birthday boy number 3 turned out to be gorgeous birthday girl! And she was a beauty. Her girlfriends and she had partied all night and finally it was her turn. Out came the chair. Out came one dancer, Sassy Girl. And Dancer gave her the treatment - but a slower more sensuous treatment. Lapdances in the chair for all of us to watch. Straddle and cuddle. Cradling her head into her breasts. Laying out on her lap with the kitty in the face. Hot!

Did birthday beauty escape the belt? Oh no no no. Dancer stood her up against the pole backwards and had her put her hands up along the pole out of the way. She then slowly molested her for our enjoyment. Two beautiful blondes kissing. Groping. Lifting her sweater and taking it off down to her bra. Fondling over the bra. Yow! Unbuttoning her jeans and sliding them down to her matching white panties! Kissing her belly. Rawrrrr! Then it was time to assume the position: face the pole, bend over, grap the pole, pull those delicious buttcheeks out to receive what was coming. Eyes closed and clenched. And Dancer laid it on her. SLAP! SLAP! Incredible. And then Dancer bent down to gently kiss and rub her ass and help her get dressed. Sizzling hot!

P.S. - It seems that dancers get that treatment from their peers when it's their big day. "My ass still hurts" she told me when I spoke to her the day after. I had spent time in the club with my lovely dancer on her big day. It seems like I had gotten there late and missed her time facing the belt. Spanking fondly administered by a true beauty, a tall drink of Southern Comfort that I must write about some day. ( I was a bad boy that night and got an extended dance from SC, and missed getting a dance from my Lovely Dancer. My bad. But oh so good. What can I say.) I would have like to have seen that.

to my Lovely Dancer - I'll linger over a mental picture of you getting your luscious ass spanked red by Southern Comfort. You visualize laying across my lap with me rubbing the healing ointment into your ass! See ya in the dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home