Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Heart Shaped Perfection

I am an ass-man.

I could be more politically correct and say "buttman". Or even wimpy about it and say "leg man", because I think most leg-men are really ass-men who don't want to say it. (Comment to me below if I'm wrong!).

There are lovely dancers of all shapes and sizes in the club. And I'm turned on by most of them. Each has something special about them that catches my eyes and arouses my interest. (did I say arouse?)

But it's the ass that does it for me.

There are breasts everywhere. Especially in a "topless" club. It is called a titty-bar for a reason. From small, natural, perky, breasts to massive, silicon engorged, airbag TITS. It's a memorable feeling having that stretched unflexible skin pressed against your cheek. (Can I, please?) But I prefer a gentle cradle into really soft breasts. And I could name 3 or 4 young dancers with magically soft skin.

But it's the ass that gets me there.

And there's long firm legs. And impossibly smooth flat tummies (usually pierced) that beckon me to stroke with my fingertips. And there's silky hair grazing across my face and ocassionally thru my fingers. And there's captivating eyes and smiles. And there's pretty toes in the classic big stipper shoes.

But it's the ass that clouds my judgement and starts the urgent throbbing in my boxer briefs.

And the Heart Shaped Ass! When a dancer is really working the magic on the stage, and she's sensously into the dance, and she crawls toward me at the tip rail, and I look thru her eyes and down her back, and there it is - the heart shape! Wow! And she crawls up on the tip rail and lays down on her side in front of me and brings her knees up to her chest - and there it is again. That beautiful chasm between her cheeks! It's art in the flesh. And my memory locks it in. And I murmur my appreciation. And I want to climb in there for hours. I want her to "back that thing up" and let's get to it.