Sunday, November 16, 2003

Let's Comfort Each Other

So it's a milestone day. An anniversary of sorts. Not really a celebration, more a remembrance of a path not finished. A sadness, really. And it falls to me to remember alone.

Where to go, self. Ah...... the club. My friend. And it welcomes me in. Slowly at first. Then pulsing. But a comfort for me.

Tribute: "She made me purr"

And I meet Dancer. New to me but friendly. And she sits and we talk.

She's having a slow night so far and the discouragement settles in with her. Sadness and discouragement at our table. But we can change that.

Dancer is really quite lovely, I notice as we talk. A young sweetness. And we settle in to comfort each other.

And we dance. A special, two songs and a prize. There's others around us, but we settle in. Soft and slow and sensous. The cheek nuzzle, the pause. My hands at my side we graze each other. And I purrrrrrrr. Into her cheek, into her neck, into her chest.

And the special is over, but we linger for one more. And I purrrrr.

And we segue back to the table, back to the talk. And I'm captured by her gaze and I hold it as we talk. And the sadness fades and the discouragement lifts.

And playtime resumes. Extended play with no rush to plunge in. We talk and entwine. And then we dance.

And it's sensous times ten.

And my hands caress and my cheek seeks out hers. We breathe with each other, sway with each other, purr with each other. And I'm so hard and she's so so soft.... I stroke her hair and nuzzle her neck and I feast in the closeness. I'm totally in the headspace.

And I can't stop purring into her. And it's wonderful and my sadness melts out of me.

There's others this night, beautiful and sexy all. And I see Dancer, smiling and laughing as she works the room. Her night got better.

And we connect again before I'm out the door, long enough for me to tell her, again, that she really is quite lovely.

to my Dancer: purrrrrrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home