Thursday, August 05, 2004

Red and White - Reunited

There was a problem with wetness. But I'll get back to that.

Red and White. My favorite double-dance partners. You remember them. "The Double Dance, Part II in Four Acts", April 16th. Scroll down and re-read it. It's worth it. I can't improve on that narrative. But I did repeat the experience.

It was a slow mid-week night. The road was long and the strip club was at the midpoint. A nice place to take a break. More than nice. A beer. Beautiful women. And passion for a price.

A warm greeting from Red. All smiles and hugs. Damn she feels nice up against me. Just to walk into the club and to hug her, full body, standing up makes my night. And makes me horny! What can I say. She's beautiful tonight, as always. My lapdance lover.

"Did you see who's back?", she asks me with a mischevious grin. Ah, White is back. She briefly left our little club. But she's back. Gloriously back. And I already know where this night is heading.

Lot's of pretty girls in the room in various states of dress. But I only have naughty thoughts for these two. They're special to me. I have a history with them and history in my case is a good thing.

*** Foreplay ***

White on stage. Sexy as hell with blonde pigtails on each side, a white tee, blue jean shorts cut deliciously high on her shapely exposed ass, and white lacing up one leg from her stripper heels. Damn sexy. Daisy Duke never looked this good. And it's working for her. Hanging extended upside from the pole by her ankles propped on one arm and removing her top with the other. Talent!

The guys at the tiprail have figured out the dancer-tipping-dancer scenario, and Red obliges. Multiple times. Red on her back on the stage with White crawling up her body teasing, exposing, and licking. Lingering lovingly on each tasty nipple with her delicate lips. Full body-on-body, a lingering soft kiss, with her spankable ass upturned in the air. Guy's throwing extra dollars on like it's a wishing well saying "She's not done yet".

Red at the tiprail with me, layed out in her chair, legs up on the rail. White bending over from the stage taking my $1 bill from Red's panties with her teeth. Hot! We are a threesome already.

Red on stage. White on her back on stage with her legs spread and lifted. Red moves between her legs and owns her. She grabs White's spread legs by her thighs and pulls her up into her. And she returns the favors for our viewing pleasure. And pleasurable it is. Biding our time.

*** The Dance ***

When they're both off stage they find me. Taking my hand we wind our way through the club to the private area. I feel like a rock star, or at least like Lex Konrad, as we three walk through the club together.

We sit together on the small couch as we wait for our song. Me in the middle. Beautiful girls pressed against me from both sides making small talk. I can't even think. I'm intoxicated by the feel of them in this most innocent of poses. Me. Sitting here with those beautiful girls. There for one purpose.

And we dance. And the girls dance with each other, on me and for me. Light on the grinding. Heavy on the viewing. My touch is incidental. A hand on White's back. Stroking Red's hip. Cheek nuzzling with each in turn. Taking in the essence of them: their hair against my cheek, their scent, their weight pressing deliciously into me as I easily support them both.

It's an act, of course. Paid for. Scripted. Maybe even rehearsed. But it's real also and it's passionate. There's no mistaking the passion in the kiss an inch from my eyes. Is there anything so beautiful, so passionate, so to-the-core sexy as two girls kissing? Softly, tentatively even. Wet tongues meeting. Heat rising. They're relating and I'm experiencing. And it's the sexiest thing I'll probably ever see.

Is it real?

*** The Problem with Wetness ***

"Ummm. Would you excuse us? We have to go change our panties."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home