Sunday, June 20, 2004

McSista

So, I'm standing in line at McDonald's and she walks in. Black, beautiful, hot. Blindingly hot.

For most of my life I've never really considered black women sexually. (Okay, I did have a thing for Theresa Graves from "Get Christie Love" on TV in the seventies, but hey I was 14. Not much since then.) It's not a race thing, it's an experience thing. I'm your basic midwestern white guy who grew up in a mostly white town. 3000 students in my high school and not one black girl. Black women were just not on the dating menu from scarcity alone.

I have, of course, in my travels had several black strippers ask me "do you want a dance?". I've mostly declined. My mistake. I missed my chances to get to know them.

But that all changed with T, who as you all know I took back to my hotel room for a "private party". ("Multiple Screaming Orgasms, Jan 31). T opened my eyes. T. was alive sexually. She was sex. She was passionate. She was a screamer!

Now I see black women sexually in a big way. I'm not going to go overboard and generalize about all black women based on one experience with T. But I'm now very open to fantasizing about black women.

Like Beyonce in "Naughty Girl". This girl can shake her hips. I like to see her "stripper up".

Like the girl in the Usher video "Yeah". I imagine you've seen it. Usher, green laser beams, and the profoundly imaginative chorus "Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah". It also features Ludacris rapping "We want a lady in the street and a freak in the bed". There's a girl in the video who dances with Usher in the club. My God is she sexy. I can picture her being a freak in the bed. And I want to get freaky with her.

And like my fellow Mc luncher. She was gorgeous. I can't adequately describe how pretty she was. Deep black lovely skin. Black hair pulled back off her forehead. Belly bearing camo tank top with perky projecting tits. Tight stomach fitted into low rider jeans with just a hint of her shapely ass visible. She oozed sexuality and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

I wanted her. Right there, right then. On the table next to the straw dispenser would do just fine. She would be my "happy meal". She was super-sizing my package. And yes, I want fries with that. (Okay, enough bad McDonald's jokes.)

My world has opened up. I'm an equal opportunity horndog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home