Friday, March 19, 2004

My Passionate "Catwoman"

I made a friend that night in bordertown. I met her at the stage, smiling at my approach as I awkwardly laid down backwards. She was strikingly gorgeous. Petite and proportioned. Beautiful natural breasts, tan skin, and a nicely rounded derriere. Absolutely stunning brunette hair that framed her pretty face and had highlights that popped out under the blacklight of the stage. A red top and a hint of a matching red skirt. Which, I discovered as she moved down my body, had nothing underneath. Peek-a-boo. "Thank you baby".

And the she came by and sat with me and we talked. "Hi, I'm 'Lira'. What brings you to town." The usual banter, which became unusual as the time went by. Lira - half Italian and half Argentinian - was prettier than pretty and I was enchanted. But she was more than that - she was interesting and I delighted in talking with her about life and the club and eventually about this blog. She was a treasure - young and free and bohemian and psychic and intelligent and informed. And she was more than that - she was passionate. Must have been the Italian/Argentinian mix. Passionate is definitely the right word. It was attractive, very attractive.

Somewhere in the night as we talked I mentioned my politics. Totally opposite of hers and she was floored. How was it possible that I believed what I do? And we sparred over the next couple of hours. I should say she sparred, I danced. I was just loving talking to her. She was trying to convert me, I was basking in her beauty. I held my own to keep it interesting, but I was laughing and playing. "Am I keeping you from working?" "No, I can make money later. I'm enjoying this". And I was too. She was a true-believer, just a little misguided from my POV. "That's okay" I said. "We don't have to agree, that's what makes the world go around". But she wasn't having that. I must be converted.

And there was a growing attraction at our table. I wanted her. Oh did I want her. And she seemed interested in me.

And we retired to the couches to dance. We lingered and talked while there was a break in the music, comfortable in each other's space. And then she danced for me, beautiful and sexy and sensual. All air, but erotic, with her sexy hair grazing my face as she cradled her breasts for my admiration.

And she curled into me and lingered and talked, not in a hurry to leave. And she honored me: "There's a sexual tension here" she said as she looked in my eyes. "I feel like the Catwoman trying to seduce Batman. They hated each other and but they wanted to fuck each other's brains out!" I couldn't have expressed it better, the fucking part I mean.

I hungered for her. I admired her. I was fascinated by her passion for life. I wanted to ignite in her passion. But I couldn't have her. And I left, back out into the night and over the border. Left with longing for the beautiful and passionate 'Lira'.

Thank you, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home