Saturday, March 20, 2004

Blind Date

I treat going to the strip club like going on a date.

I pay attention to grooming before I go. I shower. I try to dress nice, or at least clean even if it's only jeans. And as I'm driving to the club I complete the ritual. A shave with an electric razor to have a smooth cheek for the cheek-nuzzling. A light application of cologne. I've even brushed my teeth as I drive. Definitely some mouthwash. And some breathstrips in my pocket for use throughout the night.

The girls notice and tell me they appreciate it. Especially the lack of whiskers!

And of course it's a blind date. I never know who will be working the shift when I go in. I can guess, but I'm often wrong. One of the tricks I've gotten to know as a regular is where the white board is stashed away with the stage names of the dancers who are "signed in" for the night. Saves me some wondering and I know fairly quickly who my "date" will likely be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home