Sunday, November 09, 2003

W, Dancer, and Me

I promised in my last post (Girl-dar) to tell you about a girl I saw come into a club by herself for dances. My tribute tonight is to her and the Dancer we shared over the course of the night.

Years back. I'm travelling for business for the week. I fly in Saturday, find the club Saturday night. I'm back most nights that week.

Tuesday I see W. She's by herself and she stands out. A beauty out for the night. My Girl-dar tracks her all night as a string of dancers stop by her table.

While I'm waiting for a private dance I ask my young lady what's up with W? "Oh, she's a lesbian. She comes in every Tuesday and Thursday at 11. She's been trying to get me to go home with her."

W's definitely a lipstick lesbian. All dolled up. Gorgeous long curly hair, killer outfit.

I'm definitely back Thursday night early.

First my playtime. Dancer is beauty. Soft blonde hair, sexiest in the club that night. I follow her around the stages tipping liberally. Each time she stands me up and leans into me. It's the first time I notice what really fake breasts feel like against my cheeks. Interesting.

Each time Dancer whispers a "Thank you, baby" in a wonderful Southern drawl. I can still literally hear her voice. Some table dances - delicious.

Then it's 11, and W shows up on cue. She takes her place near the main stage and becomes the center of the club universe. She has her eye on my Dancer, and Dancer eyes her back. After her stage set Dancer heads straight for W. A fast embrace and they're up and out the back door. Gone for 1/2 hour - who knows where. Behind the club, in a car? Making out - of course. They gotta be. My mind goes numb imagining the possibilities.

They're back and it's dance time for W and Dancer, at her table in the middle of the club. And it's one of the sexiest things I ever saw in a club.

So my tribute is to both of them. W and Dancer. "Thank you, baby"

(Originally posted by DanceFan at 11/9/2003 10:24:16 PM )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home