Friday, May 27, 2005

Hardware

I had been in the club less than 10 minutes. I had enjoyed the warm, friendly full body hug. Very nice. Dancer and I were enjoying a re-acquainting talk at a table. And she asked me a question:

"So, do you want to see the new hardware?".

Hardware? Ah, piercings of course. But where?

Dancer leans back in her chair, pushes her panties aside, and there it is. Hardware. Clitoral hood style. Sparkly. Yeow!

I state the obvious: "So, are you enjoying it?". Dancer clearly is, and she me stories of it's pleasurable enhancement of her life.

Only one thing to do. Try it out. So we dance.

Into the VIP, a two dance special, no touch. I'm a gentleman - so it's hands to the side. I let Dancer enjoy these two songs and her new toy. The hardware. She moves over me. Glides in her own space. Gentle friction. On the hardware. Very nice and arousing for me as well.

I extend the dance one more song. Now the touch time kicks in and Dancer and I fall into our familiar rhythyms. Cheek nuzzling. Fingertip stroking. Deep breathing. And erotic friction of arousal against hardware. Very nice.

"So, does that make it better for you?", I ask. "The hardware?"

"Oh Yeah", she says with a smile as she's putting herself back together. "Oh, yeah".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home