Friday, June 18, 2004

A Vision in Black Vinyl

She came quietly to the stage, setting up quickly, and standing posed in the darkness until the lights came up. And the red stage lights revealed a vision in black vinyl. A black vinyl strapless mini-skirted dress. Matching choker and G-string. And shiny black platform heels. All set against beautiful pale white skin and fine blonde shoulder length hair. Wow. I’m speechless.

Dancer is the prototype petite stripper girl. She’s not a hard as nails plastic. She’s the definition of pretty. Young – barely eighteen I’m sure. Pretty angular face with a perky nose and minimal makeup. Beautiful slim shoulders. A perfect mouthful of small teacup tits. A perfect flat stomach with definition in her abs and hipbones. Delightful dimples in the small of her back framing a perfectly shaped petite ass. A shaved mons with full pouty pussy lips. Long lean legs ending in pretty manicured toes in her stripper shoes. Awesome from top to bottom.

I know it sounds strange. I’ve seen a hundred girls strip in clubs all over the country. But every now and then one girl will stop me in my tracks and totally captivate me. I experience a moment of awe and ask myself “Oh wow, am I really going to get to watch this completely incredible girl strip inches in front of me?” No way. “How is this possible?” Dancer is that girl. She is perfectly sculpted and she oozes sex.

And I watch her stage show in awe. She has all the moves. (How did she learn them all already?) Slowly stripping in the first song, working the pole, showing herself to me in the second song. Pausing in front of me, sitting back on her heels, knees opening up, running her finger thru her slightly wet pussy lips, all for me. There are 4 other guys at the tiprail – college guys, idiots, talking to each other and not paying attention. So I have her all to myself and she sees that I’m seeing her.

I watch her as she dances and I think "she looks so fragile. Would she stand up to a vigorous fucking? Slow and sensous, yes. But hot sweaty animal sex? I'd sure like to know."

And after her set she dresses quickly and heads right for me. “Would you like a dance?” It’s a mystery dance – 2 for 1. How can I say no to this beautiful young girl. Why would I want to? So off we go to one of the cave-like booths on the side wall of the club. And we have one of the sexiest, most satisfying, 2 song topless dances I’ve ever had.

Dancer stands over me as we wait for the song to start. Facing away from me with her delectable ass parked right in front of my face. Swaying side to side to the song in her head. She looks back at me – “Can you put your hands out to the side?” Absolutely. I know the drill. My senses are completely alive as I’m admiring this stunning and vibrant girl hovering over me.

‘Lil Kim starts us off with the very graphic “How many licks” and dancer drops to my lap facing away. Grinding, grinding that beautiful ass into my lap. I’m warming up already. And dancer is on the move. She has a routine and she moves through the paces. Standing with her G-string covered pussy inches from my nose teasing me. Sitting with that same G-string patch rubbing against my growing bulge with perfect contact. Slow circles in my lap, almost gripping my cock with her pussy through our clothes, if that's possible. Slamming back and forth into me. Sliding down my thigh until she makes contact with my knee and she rubs her pussy in slow circles against me. Wow. And I’m dancing back to the beat and the graphic lyrics (“lick my pussy”). Hot, very hot. And I’m complimenting her as we go. “Very nice”. And I am totally completely enjoying this interplay and the contact with this sexy sexy girl. I’m hard as a rock and she’s back in my lap, facing me, grinding her pussy against me. Standing, bent over with her pussy in my face, tapping her clit with her index finger. Teasing me. Pleasing me. For two very memorable sexy songs.

Thank you, baby. You were very special. And I’m a lucky man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home