Tuesday, June 08, 2004

"Are You Going to Get Me Naked Tonight?"

It was a stressful week, that week. Projects, bosses, travel. Hotel rooms and airplanes and rental cars. Stress therapy, Strip Club style, was in order.

The club welcomed me in. Subdued lighting. Throbbing music. A passionate and sexy embrace from a beautiful young lady. And a cold beer.

Dancer and I found a table and we talked. Comfortable, familiar talk. I wondered how she'd been. I'm interested in her life. And I want to be close to her even if it's just talking. She's fascinating to me and I want to hear her stories.

We get unexpected company as a Friend, also a dancer, joins us at our table. Pickin's are slim tonight and she's lonely so she joins us. She's not much interested in me but she seems close to Dancer. It's awkward for a while as there are two simultaneous but separate conversations going on. It ends when it's Dancer's turn on stage.

I go the the tiprail and soak in two song's worth of personal stage attention from a lovely dancer. Slow and sensous. Focused at times on me. I put my dollar out on the rail and Dancer comes to me. She sits on the rail for some chat and then slowly, deliciously, cradles me into her breasts. Second song, $2 tip, more of the same but better. A bargain.

I find a table again. Off to the side tonight, more remote from the fellow travellers at their tables. And Dancer joins me again. I buy her a drink and we talk some more. Now it's Friend's turn on stage and I indulge my fantasy life and ask Dancer if she'll go tip Friend for me. "Sure" and off she goes. Dancer tips her sensously. Tactilely. Touching and kissing and caressing. Very sexy. Wow. I ask Dancer when she returns if there's something there. A spark yes, but unrequited. Some day maybe. (I'll go ahead and start imagining it now, thank you).

And as we talk we naturally get to Dancer's question: "So, are you going to get me naked tonight?"

Yes indeed. My therapy depends on it.

And we dance in private. Comfortable and slow. A slow grind against me to start my engine running. Settling on my lap. Captured in a palace of silky hair and soft, soft skin responsive to my touch. Beautiful, hot and passionate. And my hands play against her beautiful taut skin. Trailing down her back from her neck to her shapely full derriere. Fitted in my palms. Delicious. Cheek to cheek nuzzling her neck. Lost in our boundaried passion.

Thank you, baby. I'm refreshed by our naked therapy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home