Friday, May 14, 2004

Choices

Every trip I have to make choices.

I wonder if the dancers know how many choices a guy has to make at a strip club? It can start at the door – regular admittance or VIP? ($5 extra at one club and it gets you a wristband and into the VIP area). Do I want to sit at a table or at the stage? Do I want someone sitting at my table talking or am I a loner tonight? Do I want to get lapdances? From a favorite or try someone new? Or just watch the stage show? And most importantly, how do I make the limited dollars in my pocket this night stretch to the most enjoyable and debauched evening?

If I had unlimited cash when I walked in the door it wouldn’t be much of a choice. I’d be out in the limo all night with 2 lovely dancers. That’s never the case. So I have to choose. Extended ½ hour dancetime with 1 incredible stripper? Or 4 or 5 dances spread out over the night with a few girls? I never know when I walk in. I let the moment take me in whatever direction. Because I know now what I like it almost always works out. And, really, how could it not?

Next post: a tribute to one of my choices...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home