Wednesday, May 05, 2004

The DanceFan Sorority

2 beautiful dancers. 2 readers of this blog. 2 fascinating women who have graced me with comments here.

Red hot Corrine. Running accross the club with a delighted squeal and greeting me with a fully satisfying bone-crushing lingering hug. Awesome! Thank you baby! I could hold you all night.

And the lovely Renee. A vision of beauty in passing. Humoring my horndog nature by tipping Corrine for me at the tiprail. The duo a scorching vision burned into my fevered brain. Renee sitting on the rail, Corrine embracing - teasing - pleasing. Awesome!

I love talking with you both. I love dancing with you both. I'm a lucky man.

Thank you ladies.

My DanceFan Sorority.

P.S. And one other, who told me she got off reading one of these posts. My version of a blog pulitzer prize. Thank you baby, and you're welcome.

posted by DanceFan at 5/5/2004 08:53:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home