Sunday, May 16, 2004

Seven

“all 7 and we’ll watch them fall”

I was listening to Prince’s song “7” in a strip club one night. Like most of Prince’s stuff it was perfect for the club. It made me want to sing it. It made me want to get a lapdance. It made me think of a stripper……

I was in another club a while back. I hadn’t been to this club for a while and I was settling in to the choices. Regular admission or VIP? I chose regular. I didn’t have much time and I thought I was only going to watch the stage show that night. Table or tiprail? Might as well get up close and personal. Tiprail it is.

I notice that it’s a slow evening. Upside down ratio – more strippers than customers. That’s never good. Never. I know I’m going to have to make choices. And quick.

Stage dancer is a pretty blonde. Taking it easy – slow and sensuous. I’m the only guy at the tiprail so she pays me extra attention. And I pay attention back, tipping nicely. “You have to throw the money up here. I can’t come off the stage when I’m naked”. OK, here you go.

“All dancers report to the stage”

Uh oh. Already? There’s on one thing that means. Signature dance, or whatever they call it here. 2 for 1 dances. A bargain I can’t pass up. But I haven’t seen all the dancers yet. How will I decide?

All the dancers? Turns out there are only two, and I’m the only customer showing any interest. So present themselves to me. “Do you want a dance” in stereo. Stage dancer blonde. And a Goth girl, long black hair, pale white skin, black outfit. Choose quick. I choose Goth girl.

She takes my hand and off we go. We're heading back to the VIP which is a problem because I didn't buy the VIP wrist band. She fields this deftly and we pick one up at the bar. Then we're in. It's changed. Gone are the couch with the individual pole at each. In their place are beds in a little private area for each. Hmmmm. I'm not a fan of the beds. I tried it once during a quick expensive dance with a feature dancer. I couldn't get comfortable and didn't like it. I like the couch, where I have a lap to dance on. But we climb on, me laying down and fitting my head on the small attempt at a pillow. Dancer stradling me and checking herself out in the mirrors lining the booth.

"What's your name?" I ask. Stripper name, of course. Mumbled reply. Did she say 7?

And we begin a stranger dance. I've never met her, she's never seen me. I've been in the club maybe 15 minutes and here we are on the bed. No warm up. No conversation. Up close and personal on the bed. No touch rules.

She's very pretty, no doubt. And I enjoy her beauty as we go through the paces. Pivoting and grazing, all the time looking in the mirrors. I just can't get excited in this position. Don't know why, it just doesn't work for me. But I can enjoy her beauty, so I do.

And she goes through a very practiced routine for two songs. I'm impressed. Not aroused, but impressed. It was like having an out-of-body experience and just observing this very impersonal private dance.

And then I see it. She pivots around to a 69-ish position and then comes up on her knees with her back to me. And I see the tattoo on the small of her back above her ass in deep black gothic script arc:

S E V E N

We finished. I thanked her and paid her. She dressed. We went our separate ways back out to the club floor. Me to the tiprail. Her to the stage. She was up next.

I enjoyed her more on the stage than on the bed. It was more natural. For some reason, it was more personal at the stage.

And I remember her contrasts: pale skin with long black hair, black G-string, black platform strippr heels, and bright red painted toenails! Very pretty.

Thank you, baby. Impersonal, but nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home