Friday, April 16, 2004

Double Dance - Part II, in Four Acts

2 girls. 2 beautiful and sexy girls. And DanceFan makes 3.

Red - a fragile beauty. Tall delicious redhead. Long flowing hair down to a shapely delectable ass. Mmmmm. My girl. We've talked, we've shared, and she knows me. And we've danced, she and I. On the couch - her arm tight behind my back holding me to her. Hot breath in my ear. Enveloped in that silky hair and feminine scent. In the VIP - Caressing and bonding. In the limo - where our passion unlocks.

White - an alabaster blonde kitten with a whip. Petite. Pale white skin stark against black stripper shoes or knee high boots. A cauldron of sexual energy. Soft tits. Hourglass waist. Truly amazing heart shaped derriere. Gothic and hot.

Friends - these two. Allies. Lovers? I can only wonder. And I do wonder. No - wonder is not right. Wish. Fantasize. Dream. I can, and have, spin elaborate scenes of erotic fantasy around these two angels. Toys and oils and extended pleasure. Who dominates? Who submits? Mind melting kisses. Red and I pleasing White. White and I pleasing Red. Both at my command. Mmmmmm.

I've long thought of the double dance with them. Passed up chances. But not that night. That night they inspired me.

Act I: For all to see

Me at my usual table off to the side. It's a slow night and I settle in for a easy groove. Enjoying the music. Can't stay long, but not rushing. Thinking about my choices for the night.

Red at a table chatting up 3 guys. She's seen me and will be over later.

White on stage. Her two song set. Resplendent in a black outfit new to me with black stripper heels. Confident. Sexy. Owning the stage. I move to the tiprail and I take in her beauty with long admiring stares. Waiting my turn.

Distracted briefly I turn back and see Red crawl thru the gap and onto the stage. Deliberate. With a purpose. She lays down on her back and they engage. White pulls down Red's top and they engage. Slowly, deliberately, licking each others nipples like they have all the time in the world. Beautiful lips on beautiful nips for all to see. With only a song to mark time.

And eventually, in the second song, White comes to me. Lays in front of me on the tiprail fully nude. Close. Personal.

"Hi DanceFan"

"Hi, baby. That was hot! Would you and Red do a double dance with me?"

"Absolutely. I'll get her after I'm done and we'll find you".

Act II: Into each other

Over to the couches we go. A quick mental review of my wallet tells me I have enough for 5 dances with me - 2 double-dances and 1 single.

A warm greeting from Red - a lingering standing hug. I almost can't let go, but pleasure awaits.

A chat with White. "Have you done this before" I foolishly ask.

"Yes. We've been told that we should be illegal." A promise to live up to!

"You two look comfortable with each other."

"We are very comfortable with each other." Yow.

The song starts and we begin. Me seated, them standing. And they undress each other. A little nervousness and giggling, which subsides as Red removes White's panties with her teeth. Minimal posing. On to contact. With me - with each other. I can't touch. But that doesn't mean they can't touch me. Or each other.

Vignettes, as I remember them:

Both kneeling against me, one on each side. A cheek against each of my cheeks - rubbing, gliding. Heaven already. Their hair enclosing me. Intoxicating me. Smothering me in silky pleasure.

Each astride a leg. Riding me. The distinct feel of a pussy against each thigh. Slow circles.

Red on my lap facing away. Using me as a chair. Her weight pressing into me so pleasantly. Her knees parted. Her head leaned back on my left shoulder. I inhale the sweet scent of her neck as I nuzzle the length of it from her collar bone to her pretty ear lobe. Oh I want to lick and nibble, but I restrain. And White takes charge. She moves in between her knees and cups her breasts. Engulfs it with her whole mouth. Feasting. Knowing. Almost loving. Releasing finally to move down, down, down until her lovely face dips down - obscured by her mons - busying herself there her eyes closed in a lover's endeavor. No posing here Red's moans tell me. Sexy moans with a sharp intake of breath.

Into each other. Until the song ends. Let's do it again.

Kneeling astride me. 4 breasts cradling me. Red's arm reaching across me to cup White's ass. Sweet, endearing.

Kneeling away from me. 2 lovely full moons - squeezable, huggable, lickable - right in my face teasing me. With a slight peek of shaved - fuckable - pussy. Reaching across each other to draw fingertips delicately up each other's slits, tapping each other's clits in unison.

And now the reverse. White layed out on my lap, head on my right shoulder, knees parted. The mirror image. Red taking charge in equal measure. Cupping her breasts, sucking her whole breast into her delicious lips, pleasing. Me torn - do I nuzzle White's beautiful neck now open to me or do I watch the show? Both. And Red moves down, down, down. Her flowing red hair framing White's thighs. Contact? Blowing hot breath? I can't see. But I can hear. Moans escaping Whites arched throat.

And Red seals it with a kiss. Moving back up to parted lips and searching tongue. 3 heads entwined, 2 kissing. Lingering. Sweet. Hot. Totally sexy. A White - French - sandwich with me as the bottom. I could watch them for hours. Into each other. Comfortable with each other. Comfortable with me.

Act III: Solo Dance
White has to go. The DJ's calling. Her set is back around.

Red and I dance. Personal and close. Revved up. Hot.

Act IV: A very public threesome

Red and I join White at the stage. No one else at the tiprail, the fools. And I'm $1 from an empty wallet.

And White lays herself out again along the tiprail for our viewing pleasure. Close and nude and comfortable.

"We just came to join you. You looked lonely." says Red.

"Sexy people of the world unite" says White with a smile.

And she takes my bill from me and leans over and tucks it into Red's G-string panties. And she leans out from the tiprail as Red slides down in her chair and proceeds to slowly, oh so slowly retrieve it with her teeth. And she moves up her for a last peck on the lips.

And I'm out. Thank you, ladies. Red and White in the double-dance. As memorable as it gets.

And Blue? The state of my balls as I exit the club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home